*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw the videos at paris by night with bob sinclar on stage, by parisian contact for his 1rst time in ibz
so So commercial, i like classic house but not the most commercial tracks
i will be gutted to pay 50€ paris by night closing, just to see todd terry and along bob, hangin in pacha terrace..
last time Dj sneak+Tod terry
i was on the way to publish on his walln dont u have more commercial stuff to enjoy (weird as guy go to see laurent garnier, jeff mills n seeing hime at garrix event, its all about the social media?:rolleyes: as keep on going out all time n Paris )
sat night the place to be were at heart, Groove Odyssey party who been there? a few as usual :D No elrow party when there is a good House party in ibiza
21752285_1167727750039000_8133280288494081874_n.jpg

latest update...especially for you @diver ;)

AMNESIA - 14TH OCTOBER - line up out
BENIMUSSA PARK - 17TH OCTOBER - line up out
DC10 - 9TH OCTOBER) - line up TBA
DESTINO - 5TH OCTOBER - line up out (but then there´s another two rumours so the very last event is sunday 15th october)
EDEN - 2ND OCTOBER - line up partially out
ES PARADIS - 18th SEPTEMBER - line up out
HI IBIZA - 8TH OCTOBER - line up out
HEART - 8TH OCTOBER - line up TBA
PACHA - last big party is solomun closing 15TH OCTOBER - line up out
PRIVILEGE - 28TH SEPTEMBER - line up out
SANKEYS - currently looks like 14th october? - still TBC
SWAG - 30th september
USHUAIA - 7TH OCTOBER - line up coming very soon

latest update...especially for you @diver ;)

AMNESIA - 14TH OCTOBER - line up out
BENIMUSSA PARK - 17TH OCTOBER - line up out
DC10 - 9TH OCTOBER) - line up TBA
DESTINO - 5TH OCTOBER - line up out (but then there´s another two rumours so the very last event is sunday 15th october)
EDEN - 2ND OCTOBER - line up partially out
ES PARADIS - 18th SEPTEMBER - line up out
HI IBIZA - 8TH OCTOBER - line up out
HEART - 8TH OCTOBER - line up TBA
PACHA - last big party is solomun closing 15TH OCTOBER - line up out
PRIVILEGE - 28TH SEPTEMBER - line up out
SANKEYS - currently looks like 14th october? - still TBC
SWAG - 30th september
USHUAIA - 7TH OCTOBER - line up coming very soon

Looking at am flights now for 30th Sept

What time will Ushuaia Closing pack up I assume bang on 12? Thinking of going for the last few hours before Music On Pt2 since we land at 9pm and would love to catch Luciano again!

What time will Ushuaia Closing pack up I assume bang on 12? Thinking of going for the last few hours before Music On Pt2 since we land at 9pm and would love to catch Luciano again!

It's never midnight on the dot... for the opening and closing it's anywhere between 2-4 AM!

It's never midnight on the dot... for the opening and closing it's anywhere between 2-4 AM!
My bad, sorry i was thinking of ants closing and the music shutdown as soon as the clock hit 12. Half way through a track as well, which I thought was a bit naff.

My bad, sorry i was thinking of ants closing and the music shutdown as soon as the clock hit 12. Half way through a track as well, which I thought was a bit naff.

Yeah for all of these events through the season it is midnight on the dot as you said. They make an exception for the opening and closing - and I mush say as someone who generally hates Ushuaia the opening and closing parties as superb!

I actually went Ushuaia closing 4 years ago and yep come to think of it it was on till the early hours. We left around 3 I think and it was still going. Too many trips to Ibiza has made my mind a bit hazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back