*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
think he is still promoting seen clockwork orange's Facebook page it's still quite busy think the clockwork orange reunion is next season not sure but if it is I might fly out just for that or do 2 weeks next season
I really need to get out to one of the clockwork reunions too. Good on him. Clockwork has certainly endured the test of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys sorry to be a spoilsports but there are plenty of clockwork orange threads where you can post about exactly that :)

;);)
guys sorry to be a spoilsports but there are plenty of clockwork orange threads where you can post about exactly that :)
Sorry boss :spank: Just reminiscing and gossiping on the gossip thread about turning out for clockwork again one day. :?: You are right though, you are a spoilsport ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the shorter trip thing of people doing four days of flying in , getting f*cked up at all the mainstream "must dos" , flying out doesn't allow them time to reflect and get that special feeling many of us get. They may love Ibiza , but only for the fact its party central, not on a deeper level. I'm not saying all of the people are like this but its my impression a lot / most are nowadays. back in the day, two weeks / a week trips with less interaction with things outside of the island you were staying on, really allowed you to take it all in.

I'm really not so sure there are quite so many of those.With shorter trips there's often fuller immersion and a greater determination to make the most of all your time there rather than frittering a lot of it arsing about or sleeping too much. There's really only a small minority of people going out there to do nothing but get trashed, bop around in big clubs all night and sleep it off 'till 6pm every day. There's endless villas, Agroturismos and "other" places on the island chock-full of people out there soaking in the place and having the odd night out along the way.

Manumission shouldn't and wont come back. It would be like a legendary band coming back twenty years later only to be a pale imitation of their former selves and ruin the whole thing. It was great (for the most part) it was of a time and place and now its over.

I think the shorter trip thing of people doing four days of flying in , getting f*cked up at all the mainstream "must dos" , flying out doesnt allow them time to reflect and get that special feeling many of us get. They may love Ibiza , but only for the fact its party central, not on a deeper level. Im not saying all of the people are like this but its my impression a lot / most are nowadays. back in the day, two weeks / a week trips with less interaction with things outside of the island you were staying on, really allowed you to take it all in.

Went for 2 weeks this year and last and still partied everyday almost. It's just so hard not to do and every year I regret not exploring the rest of the island. I'm just so much of a fan of the music, so to do those other things means sacrificing the nights.

I always wanted to just take a bus to a random part of the island. Staying in San Antonio does take it's toll

I hope Es paradis comes back next season with a few big nights it's a really good club, in people's opinion do you think if manumission came back next season do you think it would work?

I don't even know how this place is still surviving but I did have a good night there this year in the side bar area. After all the West end bars closed at 5 AM, the side room bar area of Es Paradis was still open for 5 euro cover.

Didn't know who the hell was playing and thought the main room woild be open but it wasn't. Still was fun stuff, was really sketchy tho lol. Went till around 7:15 AMish. It didn't even feel like it was supposed to be open

Please tell me it's just a passing shower and clear for Monday and all next week

all of next week looks good indeed yeah. it got cloudy friday and was raining heavily today in the morning, but tomorrow it´s all sunny again already so don´t worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back