*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hï closing party line up also out. can´t be long now until ushuaïa will announce their closing party line up (if I had to guess start of next week?) and amnesia add the rest to their closing party line up. circoloco closing line up still missing too but hoping they announce next week too.

Was watching and listening to David morales - needin u and seen the small clip in the video of amnesia famous fountain diamond where is it now? Don't think it's in amnesia anymore

another update

updated again

AMNESIA - 14TH OCTOBER (normally well into 15th october and this edition might be just a little bit special ;) )
BENIMUSSA PARK - 17TH OCTOBER
DC10 - 9TH OCTOBER (...normally dc10 is one of the last ones to close really so I *personally* wouldn´t be surprised if they added another week suddenly)
DESTINO - 5TH OCTOBER - but then there´s another two rumours so the very last event is sunday 15th october
EDEN - 2ND OCTOBER
ES PARADIS - *new* 18th SEPTEMBER - closing earlier and with the alex p and brandon block night
HI IBIZA - 8TH OCTOBER
HEART - 8TH OCTOBER
PACHA - last big party is solomun closing 15TH OCTOBER
PRIVILEGE - 28TH SEPTEMBER
SANKEYS - still TBA
USHUAIA - 7TH OCTOBER
Es paradise must be having the worst year every .

hï closing party line up also out. can´t be long now until ushuaïa will announce their closing party line up (if I had to guess start of next week?) and amnesia add the rest to their closing party line up. circoloco closing line up still missing too but hoping they announce next week too.

Jamie Jones Resident at Hi next year?? ;-))

Es paradise must be having the worst year every .
Yes probably are right but we just had one of our greatest nights in Ibiza there the other day at the Captured after party, place was rocking with trance heads.. menno de Jong was outstanding

Jamie Jones Resident at Hi next year?? ;-))

as said, no 2018 gossip before the season is done...but I´d be surprised, seeing how well paradise works at dc10.

also - if you look closely at the ushuaïa and hï opening and closing party line ups, you´ll see they ALWAYS get a few artists that normally almost exclusively play at dc10. so seeing jamie jones playing hï closing is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

My mate (much older than me) visited lots back in the day, all he talks about is es paradis and how good it was. He would of been a trance head. Was it a lovely spot a few years back? We stayed beside it last year, didn't venture in as the lineups didn't appeal.

How's rumours getting on at destino. Is it working well numbers wise? Thinking of going on the 1st but would prefer it to be reasonably busy. What's people's views?

Sorry for late answer... but I went last sunday, it wasn't overcrowded, just perfect for me with a lot of space around the bars.

Nice crowd - a bit more older than in other places...

But I heard the week before it was way more crowded.

Bedouin were excellent then Guy Gerber followed with a nice set.

I really enjoyed that one :)

My mate (much older than me) visited lots back in the day, all he talks about is es paradis and how good it was. He would of been a trance head. Was it a lovely spot a few years back? We stayed beside it last year, didn't venture in as the lineups didn't appeal.
It was mate. About 15-20 years ago it was packed out every week for clockwork orange and garage city and the water parties were very popular too. Around that time there was also a popular hard house night every week. Speed garage, U.K. Garage, trance, hard house and house were the sounds of the time and the uplifting nature of the music matched the club perfectly.

They also did pass outs and a free drink inside with entry (the latter being normal practice at the time). Given its location it was really convenient for San An based clubbers like me at the time. It's a shame to chart its decline over the years. I don't know how they manage to keep going.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was mate. About 15-20 years ago it was packed out every week for clockwork orange and garage city and the water parties were very popular too. Around that time there was also a popular hard house night every week. Speed garage, U.K. Garage, trance, hard house and house were the sounds of the time and the uplifting nature of the music matched the club perfectly.

They also did pass outs and a free drink inside with entry (the latter being normal practice at the time). Given its location it was really convenient for San An based clubbers like me at the time. It's a shame to chart its decline over the years. I don't know how they manage to keep going.

Everyone was saying the same about Privilege and look what that pulled out the bag this year, granted it wasn't packed every night, but it must of been its most successful year for a long time, maybe since Tiesto left...

Maybe Es Paradis will take note and focus on getting at least one big night, they lost out when Hed Kandi left.. Defected would be a good fit there, even a scaled down Elrow would fit that club very well, in fact when Elrow were in London they did an afterparty at Village Underground, no major decorations or people dressed up, but it carried on the party, if Elrow carry on having events at Ibiza Rocks, then Es Paradis should make the most of that and host the afterparty!

Es Paradis is one of the nicest clubs on the island, its just its location really, if it was in Ibiza Town it would be one of the islands top clubs

do you remember the pool tables upstairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back