*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id get down with dat...:)
nelly.gif

I seem to remember someone mentioning discount wristbands available for some events at Hi? Does anyone know if and where they are obtainable?

I quite fancied popping my head in for Black Coffee closing before going to Elrow.

How strict is the alcohol license board in Ibiza? Seen a lot of crazy drink offers over the years I'm guessing that majority of clubbing licence board is corrupt and would easily take band hand payment from someone?

they give for glitterbox around ushuaia to people leaving the club, same apply (i saw BC wrisbands on pdb's ground) for sat after Ants, but even on vip , its all about ELROW!!!!!:cool: ,available at doors with 20€ discount b4 1am, so ull pay 50-20=30€, so 10€ cheapen than bars...

Last edited:
How strict is the alcohol license board in Ibiza? Seen a lot of crazy drink offers over the years I'm guessing that majority of clubbing licence board is corrupt and would easily take band hand payment from someone?

I'm not sure what you mean... Am I being silly??

Like the side of the government that give clubs and bars there license for opening times and drink license would you say they are properly corrupt and will take payments for exchange in longer opening hours?

Oh i see. There's lots of info (and also plenty of rumours) all over this forum. The gist is that if you have the right venue license and stick to the rules, you're fine. Try stretching the rules and that's when the problems start.

It's obvious that some venues have more political clout than others. But this is no different to any other clubbing destination on the planet imho.

Licenses relate to opening times and music being played. Not sure whether drink licenses are an issue in Ibiza? You can pick up alcohol around the clock in resort from my experience

Oh i see. There's lots of info (and also plenty of rumours) all over this forum. The gist is that if you have the right venue license and stick to the rules, you're fine. Try stretching the rules and that's when the problems start.

It's obvious that some venues have more political clout than others. But this is no different to any other clubbing destination on the planet imho.

Licenses relate to opening times and music being played. Not sure whether drink licenses are an issue in Ibiza? You can pick up alcohol around the clock in resort from my experience
Would you say venues such as Ushuaia and "hi" are quite well connected to government?

I seem to remember someone mentioning discount wristbands available for some events at Hi? Does anyone know if and where they are obtainable?

I quite fancied popping my head in for Black Coffee closing before going to Elrow.

i saw them guys handing the wristband out between the Road exit at Uhuaia and Hi next to that Busstop, they are easy to spot as both of them were wearing a bright yellow safety vest.

They were doing 30eur entry before 1am when I went, or 10eur off the door after 1am which was the same price that places were selling tickets for

i saw them guys handing the wristband out between the Road exit at Uhuaia and Hi next to that Busstop, they are easy to spot as both of them were wearing a bright yellow safety vest.

They were doing 30eur entry before 1am when I went, or 10eur off the door after 1am which was the same price that places were selling tickets for

Thanks both - I'll keep an eye out when I arrive. I was thinking of Black Coffee until 02:00/02:30 and then on to Elrow but we will see how that pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back