*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I done the closing back in 2015 and was rather happy with it! But left around 11ish. Guess it comes down to whether Music On pt 2 starts in the afternoon again or not like last year

I actually went Ushuaia closing 4 years ago and yep come to think of it it was on till the early hours. We left around 3 I think and it was still going. Too many trips to Ibiza has made my mind a bit hazy.

Easily done my friend, easily done :lol:

Looking at Villa's for next year and I seem to remember someone mentioning a good one ibiza town way which had decks already in it so if anyone knows what I'm on about or who said they have stayed there that would be great

We stayed in one in KM4 (just north of the airport) with decks permanently in place ... search for Villa Ses cassettes Buddha .... on various villa booking sites and videos on YouTube ...

I'd highly recommend the little chiringuito close by if Ashram is too crazy. ;)
sssssshhhhttttt!!
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :lol:

2017+09+19+(7).jpg

Any last minute tips for the beach bars/clubs/sunset rituals for the next weekend before Ushuaia closing party and Pacha night? Blue Marlin seems to close already on Friday:(

Just been talking to the waitress in itaca apparently it's no longer getting turned into a pizza joint, getting ful refurb and remaining as a bar, good news best bar in San an people watchers paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back