*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
destino gossip:

- big events on thursdays as per in peak season
- smaller events on sundays as last year

confirmations soon ;)

13th of July please, don't even care who it is, after 2 years of not going to Destino when I'd already booked tickets I'm determined to make it this year just as a matter of principle.

@Chris L I think aregan meant the 7 dates detail. where did you see that WIC?

The 7 dates is on Facebook as well, i just cut it off since i ripped the picture quickly at work:

"Ilario Alicante and the Balearic Islands love each other.
After his explosive exploits around the world Ilario will be back in Ibiza for the summer of 2017. 7 shows. Monday nights in Amnesia
A remarkable 18th season of Cocoon Ibiza is just around the corner"

Destino was one of the highlights of my trip last year while it wasn't the full space opened, i went on a Sunday for Rumors and between the music, venue, and general overall atmosphere I thought it was really unbelievable. I am also starting to enjoy daytime events much more these days as a veteran of the party scene so that has something to do with it as well, but Destino will be my number 1 spot i hope to return to whenever my next trip is (likely 2018).

No big surprise with Beyer and Alicante at cocoon. Last year Alicante played 7 times and Beyer had 6 so it looks less likely that big Adam has a mini residency.
Probably announce Nina tomorrow for 5 dates and ricardo on Friday with similar.

Ilario is good but again, Ricardo and Luciano with those announcements would have bigger impacts. Maybe they're saving those announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back