*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where about?...

it's going live tonight only...

WIC and everyone else - let's abide by the rules please. in the end we sometimes get feedback if anyone puts something in the forums that's just not good to go yet. it then often doesn't matter that it wasn't me (or any other spotlight staff) that made the post. thanks.

ha. wow. I had honestly forgotten about united religion. shit that's a while ago. it was actually when I really was into trance still!

I was a huge fan in those days, Schulz warming up and then Armin... Some of the best nights a had... When he moved to Space I lost him, he went to the dark (commercial) site....

Cheers stivi.

I was thinking something actually about the Picotto night and the other brand I Don't Sleep thing thinking are they the same brand as the syrossian crew?

Genuine apologies. Hadn't considered you guys might get your knuckles rapped.

In my defense, only the main body of text was disclosed to me, not the release time. I just assumed it was going live this afternoon and I beat the mods to it by a matter of minutes, not hours.

Sorry again

it's ok man. just keep it in mind for next time. I'm always putting things live when they're supposed to go live.

@aregandj - there are a few people on this forum that work in the industry and if you do, you get wind of those things in advance. but labels/promoters/clubs etc aren't amused if you jump the gun on the announcements.

as in more gossip - weekly bedouin night at heart confirmed.
honestly don't know what night of the week it'll be, anyone know?

it's ok man. just keep it in mind for next time. I'm always putting things live when they're supposed to go live.

@aregandj - there are a few people on this forum that work in the industry and if you do, you get wind of those things in advance. but labels/promoters/clubs etc aren't amused if you jump the gun on the announcements.
Ahaaa I see, that's what I assume to be fair, makes sense guess the label/promoter/clubs want it to come from there before it comes form a leaked source!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back