*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
given that there are a couple of "minor" name DJs listing sundays at sankeys as Warriors

is it more likely that Lawler is leaving & taking his Viva brand off the name
but the Warriors theme stays?

given that there are a couple of "minor" name DJs listing sundays at sankeys as Warriors

is it more likely that Lawler is leaving & taking his Viva brand off the name
but the Warriors theme stays?

Would make some sense. They dropped the VIVa pre-fix before start of last season, so maybe Lawler has been playing the long-game?

Do the workers flock there for Lawler? Or for the vibe? I reckon it could still be a success without his name.

Well I went once last year and it was quite flat, compared to when I went about 4 year ago and it was bouncing. Many I've spoke to as well seem to think it isn't the party it once was. I think if Lawler left it would survive another year then that would be it. Just my opinion of course.

Based on Sven and Ricardo both playing off Sonar on June 18, I think June 19 will be one of the 7 dates.

Adam and Ida live on the island full-time now, so I am guessing Adam Beyer will be everywhere this year! And that can only be a good thing....

Don't really see the Adam beyer thing as big news. He usually plays Cocoon by himself or with Ida Engberg at least a few times a season, unless 7 is the most he's doing until now?

I'd be more excited if Ricardo or Luciano announced 7 dates tbh

Based on Sven and Ricardo both playing off Sonar on June 18, I think June 19 will be one of the 7 dates.
If they are playing Barcelona on sunday, why wouldn't they play Ibiza on monday? I would say it's actually more likely they will both be there (unless Ricardo decides again to return to Berlin for a few hours, and miss his flight like last year ;)).

Any rough idea when we can expect to see Solomon's +1's line ups? Also does cocoon @ Tipic and village underground announce full season line ups in advance or are they done in the week before like Circo Loco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back