*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't comment, though I don't doubt you're right. I'm more interested in why he would chose to say that (regardless of whether it is true or not).

Seems to me it's another piece of evidence which points towards his Sankeys exit.

I think thats a given, especially after watching that interview

Wasn't it a mini-residency within We Love? I believe the whole run flopped for them.

Yeh thats the one.... i remember seeing a date he was hosting whilst i would of been there but then just got pulled. Just wanted to know his reason for pulling out. did they even hold a night in the end?

@Bucko08 I believe it got canned mid-way through the season, but unsure after how many weeks. I'm sure one of the mods will know.

Don't think that's a slight on Sasha/LNOE. It was just too ambitious to move We Love from Space to Sankeys. Especially when the party's popularity was already on the wane. It should've been left in dignity to die at Space.

Richie changes concepts like the weather these days, something to do with his new Richie Presents "Close, Spontaneity and Synchronicity"

Hi Thursdays?
hopefully his night will be a success wherever it is and not like viva back in 2005 which was pretty empty on the terrace...imo Lawler for me will always be king of Space...loved near enough every set since 1999, Glasgow,Newcastle, Rome,Ibiza...list goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back