*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a sasha fan,never liked digweed always found him boring,my father had his brother stay with us years ago.he was in a fishing tournament with him and stayed for the night.. true story..

anyone (going ibz opening end july & closing) free to get my Sankeys member card at sankey east? ill give a reward :D such as an Ibiza/Paris gueslist :lol:
17309883_1262220217149270_703091158331280018_n.jpg

Dunno when I'm going, but ill see if i can pick it up for you. (will they even let me?)
I guess, i' ll send you my name last name through PM & u can give a try.
https://www.facebook.com/SankeysIbi...805969757372/1262220217149270/?type=3&theater

Sankeys East Family Membership Now Open!

We will be picking 20 members who like & share this post to WIN season passes to all Sankeys Venues & Events worldwide.

Become a member today for FREE and you will get:
-Family Members Card
-£5 Entry at ANY TIME to Sankeys East*
-Free Entry to Selected Events at Sankeys Ibiza
-Free Entry to Members-Only Parties
-Free Entry to Resident Special events
-Chances to WIN places at our Essex Takeovers (Pie&Mash-Up etc)
-Advance access to event tickets
-Free Drink Tokens on your birthday
-Free Sankeys Merchandise

*Excludes one monthly premium event.

We will only be releasing on 3000 memberships in total so make sure you're quick to the mark!

With this membership you get world-class line-ups for local prices
1f609.png

The entire Sasha/Digweed conversation is just like anything else a matter of opinion. I've seen both several times and neither of them are really to my taste. I actually think Sasha played 2 of the worst sets I've heard one of which i walked out on in New York a few summers ago but its just not my preference. I'm going to catch them at Kappa Futur this year just by chance and hope maybe I like their sound better together. To add to the discussion, I can see how some would argue its a bit of a nostalgia ride but if they are still bringing in the clubbers of course age doesn't make any difference if they are making people move.

Some harsh words for Sankeys Manchester...

Hes not wrong though, it had become well a bit crap. Liked the venue and always have but towards the end they were literally giving tickets to anyone to get some numbers in and this resulted in the crowd being very young and the type that wear nike 'tn' caps and north face jackets whilst in the club. I somehow managed to get spiked in there as well (i assume), was on the dancefloor and the next thing i remember was waking up in bed the next day :(

Yeah but most of them will be in Essex mate, no?
not only There are some events in ibiza , bth i had a frenchy on my contacts that put me on all sankeys gueslists i will send him a mess once back in ibz as for the last Clsoing gueslist he disnt answer ..fed up with FGP? :D .i met him by chance in P bora bora when giving candies to random people to lower my luggage :lol: my last to second day

Hes not wrong though, it had become well a bit crap. Liked the venue and always have but towards the end they were literally giving tickets to anyone to get some numbers in and this resulted in the crowd being very young and the type that wear nike 'tn' caps and north face jackets whilst in the club. I somehow managed to get spiked in there as well (i assume), was on the dancefloor and the next thing i remember was waking up in bed the next day :(

I can't comment, though I don't doubt you're right. I'm more interested in why he would chose to say that (regardless of whether it is true or not).

Seems to me it's another piece of evidence which points towards his Sankeys exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back