*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think for the sundays.
acid pauli seems to be out of heart alfready.
have to correct myself: just saw that acid pauli plays with sven for heart opening ... so he might have not left heart already ... bedouine night at heart too? two nights with this sound? I'm not sure if and if yes what day, sorry.

armin now confirmed for wednesdays at hi
I'm correct in my assumption that if armin now has the residency at Hï it not will be have a residency also at ushuaia?
So far the "trance" nights will be:
Wednesday -> Hï
Thursday -> Amnesia
Friday -> Eden
It's correct? Nothing unexpected?

I'm correct in my assumption that if armin now has the residency at Hï it not will be have a residency also at ushuaia?
So far the "trance" nights will be:
Wednesday -> Hï
Thursday -> Amnesia
Friday -> Eden
It's correct? Nothing unexpected?

which armin will it be the house or trance ?

Do we think there's any chance at all of an event at Privelege on Tuesday 3rd October, or will it all be done and dusted by then?

Do we think there's any chance at all of an event at Privelege on Tuesday 3rd October, or will it all be done and dusted by then?

I don't think there will be an event on that night. not sure about the club's closing date yet

Pure Carl Cox line up is out for the 2 dates and does that not look extremely big for only 2 nights! There are 25 names and it says more tbc! So that's atleast 13 DJs playing each night in one room. What are they playing half hour sets or am I not getting something?

Pure Carl Cox line up is out for the 2 dates and does that not look extremely big for only 2 nights! There are 25 names and it says more tbc! So that's atleast 13 DJs playing each night in one room. What are they playing half hour sets or am I not getting something?

since when is privilege just one room? go and do some research amigo! ;)

I thought it was vista and then the one big room? How many are there then!

currently 3. main, vista and vista blue (vista blue isn't used a lot, but it exists)
plus don't forget that for those two coxy nights, the club opens at 8pm. so you've got almost 12 hours to fill.

Yeah fair point then maybe I reacted abit to quickly! I kinda assumed with the name Pure Carl Cox it would be a couple supporting and then Cox all night long for some reason :spank:

currently 3. main, vista and vista blue (vista blue isn't used a lot, but it exists)
plus don't forget that for those two coxy nights, the club opens at 8pm. so you've got almost 12 hours to fill.

You think this thing will go till 8 AM?

lots of deep house

you reckon? pretty pessimistic myself as far as the clubs go. I knew loads of guys who used to play disco/house at we love sundays space people like andy carroll, ben terry and my namesakes - but where would they play now instead? there doesn't seem to be an obvious night anymore for those kinds of space refugees

space refugees

"Space refugees" I like that term!

I knew loads of guys who used to play disco/house at we love sundays space people like andy carroll, ben terry and my namesakes - but where would they play now instead? there doesn't seem to be an obvious night anymore for those kinds

This won't be a popular answer, I'm sure, but I see that the likes of Paul Reynolds and Clara Da Costa are already appearing on Hï line-ups.

I am going to try and find a post I wrote on here years ago about how Space could basically "fit into Privilege" and it would be the best thing for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back