*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferry sold out? really? I mean I haven't really followed that scene for a while now, but always thought ferry had stayed true to his roots? might be wrong.

ferry sold out? really? I mean I haven't really followed that scene for a while now, but always thought ferry had stayed true to his roots? might be wrong.
He occupied the same space as avb and Markus Schulz for a few years. Not sure if he has reverted back to trance as I've not seen him since a diabolical night at space with him and Schulz playing back to back three years ago. He actually started out as a gabba dj.

He occupied the same space as avb and Markus Schulz for a few years. Not sure if he has reverted back to trance as I've not seen him since a diabolical night at space with him and Schulz playing back to back three years ago. He actually started out as a gabba dj.

judge jules started out playing rare groove and soul with Norman Jay

He had a few dodgy productions but not a proper sellout.

Glad hes back under the Gouryella guise now as well.

Audio Rehab and Defected at Eden. I'm staying in San Antonio Bay same week as their closings. What kind of music are we expecting from these nights? Would they be expected to be packed out, or just comfortable busy?

I haven't seen him play that trumpet in many years! I'll always remember him playing the trumpet while Sonique sang horrendously at the Tunnel in Glasgow some 20 years ago! Then he played two copies of Ayla Ayla for about twenty minutes!
I mentioned that trumpet to a few people over the years and no one seems to remember it..glad I wasn't imagining it..:)

I mentioned that trumpet to a few people over the years and no one seems to remember it..glad I wasn't imagining it..:)
No mate, I remember the trumpet all too well. Unfortunately. Ruined many a set of his own and others.

I'm no businessman, so excuse me if this is laughable... but surely this is just showing how healthy the business is (or not).

ie. could he not be taking a £100,000 annual salary still (just as an e.g.)??
That's the worst profit and loss I've ever seen. It would really benefit from a balance sheet to match. It doesn't actually say much at all. I'm a nutshell one or both directors have basically taken all profit out of the business as a dividend rather than salary. And his income has been diminishing annually until he's decided to call it a day.

He's actually been finishing his law degree in the last two years in preparation for a career change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back