*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone reckon Prydz is going to have a Sunday residency somewhere? Trying to read in between the lines of stivi's posts (which is futile I know).

Went last year and it was shit, worst crowd I have ever experienced in Ibiza. I am not a violent guy, but I nearly had to get a bit physical with some absolute throbbers who took a while to get the message that my Mrs and her mates didn't want dry humped.

The complete opposite of what Ibiza was about, sadly most people in the big clubs are there are tourists these days. Will be even worse as Hi I can only imagine.

grim. one to avoid!

am I right in thinking Melon Bomb is similar to Glitterbox but at smaller venues?

Chris Liebing played nice techno
14656384_10208849324603050_7610078919473196964_n.jpg

https://www.native-instruments.com/... users c=Liebing_video b=Maschine t=Video_PD

My mate brought his teenage kids for a week last year for one of CDs pool party's,he nearly cracked up there.he said the music all day was like spring going through a blender and as for CDs PP he said how that man is getting away with it is unreal.he went around like an arab Prince pouring drinks for the lucky ladies and on the mic was quite embarrassing..

I get what you mean - the general spectrum of CD guests are the same. But the actual hotel guests can be quite diverse (sometimes)

Any news on what Es Paradis has planned for this year? Will they pull out some credible nights, or will it all be DJ Sammy/Tim Westwood/Lisa Mafia on rotation like every other year?

They really could do with at least 2 decent nights, Elrow would work well there but too small for them now

Privilege? Any more news on them? Rumoured to be their biggest year since Manumission days, but all we have at the moment is 2 Carl Cox dates, and Afterlife in the Vista (confirmed/not?)

Also, not that I have any interest in going, but just noticed there is no Judgement Sunday (or Friday) at Eden this year, has Judge Jules finally given up flogging the long dead horse?

If it don't make dollars then it don't make sense

I'm no businessman, so excuse me if this is laughable... but surely this is just showing how healthy the business is (or not).

ie. could he not be taking a £100,000 annual salary still (just as an e.g.)??

I've only looked at the first tab, mind-you. So maybe that info can be found elsewhere if you're inclined to look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back