*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert De Niro Brings Nobu’s Star Quality To Ibiza

Where to post this not sure?? And where exactly in Talamanca is this latest hotel ??

Yes but he's always had a degree in law, hence the 'Judge' part of his name ;)
No he hasn't. He dropped out of his law degree to pursue his music career. Law is something he picked back up in the last few years.

Yes he has. He had his degree in law before he became a famous DJ.
I stand corrected. I think he didn't take the bar exam, hence why he's not a qualified lawyer. But I think he has actually achieved that now.

He didn't mate. He dropped out and picked it up again later. He's been retraining in the last few years. It's been all over the dance music press in the uk in the last few years.

He had a degree!! He would have to retrain because of changes in law. As I said, he got the Judge part of his name because of his law studies!

He had a degree!! He would have to retrain because of changes in law. As I said, he got the Judge part of his name because of his law studies!
See above smart arse. Read the guardian link before replying. You are correct, he has a degree in law. Well done. He has the degree but didn't take the bar exam so he isn't actually a qualified lawyer. I believe he actually is qualified now though.

See above smart arse. Read the guardian link before replying. You are correct, he has a degree in law. Well done. He has the degree but didn't take the bar exam so he isn't actually a qualified lawyer. I believe he actually is qualified now though.

Hardly a smart arse, keyboard warrior.

Hardly a smart arse, keyboard warrior.
Oh I think that keyboard warrior is all reserved for you. Read your incandescent reply. It takes more than a law degree to be able to practice law. It's all academic (pun intended) now because i think he has actually passed the bar exams fairly recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only we knew of some sort of judge who could adjudicate as to who was right or wrong here.
Haha. I got it wrong initially. He didn't drop out of his degree. I'm sure I read he had though and intended to pick it up later. He didn't take the post grad exams to operate as a lawyer though. I think he's actually done that relatively recently though. A judge he ain't! Thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back