*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
See above smart arse. Read the guardian link before replying. You are correct, he has a degree in law. Well done. He has the degree but didn't take the bar exam so he isn't actually a qualified lawyer. I believe he actually is qualified now though.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

I have clubbers guide to Ibiza summer 2000... That's a brilliant 2 disc compilation. Had Sandstorm on it before the hype!

a total abortion of a record - actually brings me out in a rash just thinking about it

the point to remember about JJ is that most other DJs thought he was a bit of a joke - if anything someone like Dave Pearce got more respect because he at least never had any pretensions

in his er defence though, the Judge and the Jury record reviews on Kiss FM mid 90s were always very entertaining listening. track them down if you can

back on topic...

just saw the first Undergound related announcement. wondering if there will be any significant changes or same old special guest Romanians playing pitch dark music? i love the club itself but a slightly more uplifting vibe needed perhaps?

back on topic...

just saw the first Undergound related announcement. wondering if there will be any significant changes or same old special guest Romanians playing pitch dark music? i love the club itself but a slightly more uplifting vibe needed perhaps?

I heard there might be some more upfront stuff. not commercial, but not as 'pitch dark' as you put it. probably no proper residencies, but rather some one-offs. it's very early though for gossip around underground. only thing certain is they throw a first party around easter...seen in another thread.

Very slow on the gossip front...

coxy stuff coming tomorrow.
sankeys stuff coming this week.
more eden stuff coming soon too.

back on topic...

Their website and twitter feed is shit. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place? I'm not on Facebook so if thats it,that's it!

If Dimitri Vegas and like Mike are moving from amnesia but not to hi then it must be privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back