*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibiza Rocks "announcement tonight"

Cuckoo Land - announcement at 8pm

... 1 + 1 = 2??

For sure, someone has already posted in the Confirmed Club Line Ups thread I think.

Also I think this is a bit of a weird combination. I'm sure it'll work well enough but I'm not really a fan of Ibiza Rocks and I don't know how I feel about these parties going there. It's great for san an so that's a big bonus, but I don't think I'd go myself. The crowd is always a really strange mix whenever I've been (admittedly not for years).

I for one am not interested in the VIP culture or Americanisation takeover BS, I just want to know where / when the DJs that I want to see are going to be when I'm there

You're not really that interest in ibiza then?

And this is the gossip thread,so i wouldn't go booking any flights just yet off the back of some second hand info on this thread.

You're not really that interest in ibiza then?

erm sorry but everyone's interest in ibiza is different. of course we're the hardcore fans here and care about pretty much anything ibiza, but I feel we shouldn't slag off someone that isn't interested in all the politics etc.

and to some extent louise is right - this thread is basically the gossip thread about parties to change venues, DJs to appear somewhere else etc. I'm not saying we can't discuss other things, but she has a point.

We don't need to cope with the changes,the changes are coping perfectly well without us.

No, we don't need to. And you're right, those changes will happen with or without our blessings. But that seems to be the main bone of contention and why squabbling persists.

just saw that glitterbox has been confirmed - is that likely to be the only house night at a big club this season or has it gone commercial? some mates weren't that impressed last year

Well you heard it here first!

You know what's next when there are people on spotlight getting excited about the prospect of p diddy,and other pretenders turning up on the island,and claiming vip status.

The Amerikkkanisation of the island is almost complete.

* I hope everyone is looking forward to it?

I think I am the one who stated Black Coffee was a smart booking because of the large audience they may attract on Saturdays from underground, old school and vip wannabees. I don't think anyone on spotlight got excited at the prospect of hanging with P Diddy or any other "vips". YOU seem to have gotten a little excited in your assumptions about people and accusations towards Americans. Funny thing is 99% of the Americans that cough up the dough for the big ticket to Ibiza are going because they love house and techno...not the VIPs or the glitz and glam.

He's just trying to add a little Street cred to his act. He's been trying to biggy smalls himself up for years,it ain't worked yet though?

And in defense of Puff (that's how I like to remember him)...it has worked. Dude is an extremely successful musician, producer, brand owner...And plus he bagged J-LO back in 1999!!!

Stop whining and pointing fingers...its weak

Puff said it best with QBs Finest...

just saw that glitterbox has been confirmed - is that likely to be the only house night at a big club this season or has it gone commercial? some mates weren't that impressed last year

I hope insane returns (and hopefully to Pacha) that's my most favourite house night by a mile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back