*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't at all.

And I'm not moaning about anything,I'm stating a fact!

Alright fair enough it was stating a true fact but that's what it is and that aint gunna change is it? So the best we can do is try to enjoy what is there. Just in my opinion it seems you like to say negative things and moan about the past/present a lot of the time, apologies if I'm confusing you with someone else!!

Not as easy as you it would seem. I think it was you who took the p Diddy bait. ? No one else.
Yes but in a calm way and trying to have a discussion about something, the whole point of a forum. Not swearing in every post and getting all aggy over nothing.

Wow this thread (and a few others) seem to be a lot more argumentative than in previous years?! Or is that just me thinking this??

I want to read about actual gossip/rumours not see so much back and forth slating of each other's opinions. I for one am not interested in the VIP culture or Americanisation takeover BS, I just want to know where / when the DJs that I want to see are going to be when I'm there

Peace & love all :D:D:D

Wow this thread (and a few others) seem to be a lot more argumentative than in previous years?! Or is that just me thinking this??

I think saying goodbye to Space, the continued bastardification of Playa d'En Bossa & the ever tightening grip of Matutes, along with increased prices, increased no of tourists and decreased standards has brought things to a head.

I don't think many forum members actually disagree on these issues. The disagreement seems to lie in how we cope with the changes.

You'll be fine :)

Not me I'm worried about!

Back to gossip...

Observation: Abode & Solid Grooves camps reminiscing about when they hooked-up for parties a few years ago (2014?)

It looks like Abode is on the move - unless it's all one giant red herring. And SG's slot seems to have been handed to bigger fish at Privi.

So, maybe they hook-up again??

Not me I'm worried about!

Back to gossip...

Observation: Abode & Solid Grooves camps reminiscing about when they hooked-up for parties a few years ago (2014?)

It looks like Abode is on the move - unless it's all one giant red herring. And SG's slot seems to have been handed to bigger fish at Privi.

So, maybe they hook-up again??

Oooh I'd like to catch an abode night this year, haven't been to one yet! Did SG last year and enjoyed it. Saw something at the weekend on be-at.tv with Patrick topping for abode, was right up my street

I want to read about actual gossip/rumours not see so much back and forth slating of each other's opinions. I for one am not interested in the VIP culture or Americanisation takeover BS, I just want to know where / when the DJs that I want to see are going to be when I'm there

Peace & love all :D:D:D

Your right and it's getting abit boring now

Re: Glitterbox announcement at Hi "except Aug 4th"

So, on this date can we expect Radio 1 & Cream(fields) to do as they did at Space last year? Defected hosted one floor, so presume same again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back