*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if all these daytime parties manage to avoid getting shutdown by the authorities midway through the season...

seems there's also a second DNS event in the works

I know it's not the case; but I believe the best move for them would be moving to Eden; capitalise on the large workers community. And with Defected already confirmed I believe this would be a huge step forward for San Antonio.

without wanting to take any credit away from afterlife, they did have a great first season, but to put things into prespective, a huge junk of people who went last summer went in guestlisted and paid little to nothing.
A bird pay me the afterlife tix 40€ saver at Doors :cool:, i know there was discount guestlist at 10-15€ but it was her way to force me to go there as beside Eats Everything i was not very keen on other djs in the lineup (Dixon zZZZ!)..
not sure i will be willing to spend any € for this party ibz 17€ after being offered the tix to this party :spank: i've save the day to this girl many times..findin other location from a mate for her, as without location & so on..asking to give me 100€ to bring her at airport her last day (that time we were checkout otherwise these 100€ will be welcome :lol: i ve help her to move to her last room around el destino club & carryed her 2 f***ing heavy luggages :eek:while other mate were sleepy :spank: in the car after one party from pacha )..
14224794_10208430817700639_2350800588894290473_n.jpg

ps: i wish i will meet more birds ibz 17 that will pay me my tix clubs :spank:=> :lol:

I reckon it's gotta be Eden, no? Would Underground want a "brand" with that much marketing behind it. Maybe I'm wrong, as they've hosted I'm a House Gangster before :lol:

What is underground actually like as a venue? Never been and wondering if it is worth it?

not been for years but it was a great venue
definitely worth a visit
we left Amnesia as it was dead one sat night years back and decided to try Underground - was Mr. C playing - tremendous night

not been for years but it was a great venue
definitely worth a visit
we left Amnesia as it was dead one sat night years back and decided to try Underground - was Mr. C playing - tremendous night
Thinkin of giving it a try this year but I've heard it's always extremely quiet in there! Like I don't like a busy club but apparently unless you go mid July - august it's badly quiet, I'm going end of June / start July btw

i always wanted to plan underground but anytime im there i forgot to have a visit as too many parties in my schedule :spank:
hope ill have a visit ibz 17 as less big club paying parties for ibz 17 is the answer :p

As a separate question I have not really heard to much of him so what genre would everyone class Solomon as? I would obviously say the basic techno answer but any more detail, considering going over Pacha to check him out but for the price I'm in two minds if it would be worth it/my cuppa tea

Thanks, I have listened to mixes before but cant make my mind up on him as only seen him live once and seeing someone on a club soundsystem is usually a lot different to a recorded set in your headphones! Have you experience a night of his in Pacha? Never actually done Pacha and curious what his nights are like in general there but I guess it depends a lot on who his +1 is if I'm right?

Thanks, I have listened to mixes before but cant make my mind up on him as only seen him live once and seeing someone on a club soundsystem is usually a lot different to a recorded set in your headphones! Have you experience a night of his in Pacha? Never actually done Pacha and curious what his nights are like in general there but I guess it depends a lot on who his +1 is if I'm right?
I've only been to his night at Pacha a couple of times, lots of VIPs, but still had a great night both times. And I suggest if you've never been to Pacha, then you've got to go :) Obv don't know what stuff you're into, but chances are you'll enjoy it.

That's a big change from Pacha to ushuaia no? Tbf Pacha was too small for the number of people they packed in there.

Edit:although it says both Pacha and ushuaia... I'm confused!:eek:
Sorry mul its old I took the picture3yrs ago on a deserted pdb end of October. Just a sad sight..probably one of the saddest sights ive seen in Ibiza:( and I saw norman Jay been forced to play Robert Miles- children at amnesia just so some shirtless bloke could play his drum hovering over the dj box.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back