*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit must be given to the Afterlife team for keeping things intimate when it looks like they could sell more tickets if they went to a higher capacity space.

Quality > Quantity

Seems that it a rarity nowadays.

without wanting to take any credit away from afterlife, they did have a great first season, but to put things into prespective, a huge junk of people who went last summer went in guestlisted and paid little to nothing.

without wanting to take any credit away from afterlife, they did have a great first season, but to put things into prespective, a huge junk of people who went last summer went in guestlisted and paid little to nothing.

I always thought the Space Terrace or even Space for that matter wasn't the best place for that gig tbh.

DC10 seemed better to me

Afterlife had not only guest lists but also guys across the street with wristbands as well for cheap entry before midnight. I think me and the Dive paid 25 Euros? It was same price for glist which we also on but I got wristbands as extra insurance, but at the time I was thinking it was cheaper.

So I guess this move is confirmed as per Gigatools? I look forward to it.. It's about time privilege got new life

No,I mean if you are going to privilege you will get a ticket before hand,its not like pdb or san an where you can hang around the bars before you decide if you go to a club or not...

I see what you mean
But I think the rumoured Richie night will be on Thurs which means still some glist options due to the competition

Was it just repetitive go nowhere tech house music? I've never seen him live before, but some of his recorded sets were like that.

I think it was mentioned earlier that he has bought a house or moved to live there, but not necessarily relating to a club night or residences, unless Iv missed something

I for one will be making sure Afterlife at Vista is a priority of the holiday think it will suit perfect!

@diver you planning nights out during your Sep stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back