*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rocks will still book Stormzy for a few parties.
It's all they're going on about at the moment. Just a guess but we'll see!

No idea what stormzy is:confused: im old and not a music snob but when I see a name ending in ZY I know its not for me.:).im sure a few here could find Zy in something ive posted on here to prove me wrong:oops:..

Ha ha bad experience in Dubai years ago.my own fault. It was August and I didn't bring any long pants.:confused:so I had to leave most place by 7pm..

My mate Is teaching over there somewhere. between Dubai and Abu Dhabi and the stories he tells when he's home are fkn unbelievable..the bullys in the school where he works are given security guard uniforms so they can be seen at all times:eek: is that brilliant or just crazy...

Last edited:
Just saw some listings on gigatools for Somne for Afterlife at... Privilege?? Does this mean this is Afterlifes new home? This might really be Space 2.0!

It can't fill up the main room, so I'm thinking Vista Room only? Will be nice seeing the sun come up. I don't think they'll run their multi-room concept from last year since there very few ppl in the other rooms besides the Terrence

Credit must be given to the Afterlife team for keeping things intimate when it looks like they could sell more tickets if they went to a higher capacity space.

Quality > Quantity

Seems that it a rarity nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back