*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been to his night at Pacha a couple of times, lots of VIPs, but still had a great night both times. And I suggest if you've never been to Pacha, then you've got to go :) Obv don't know what stuff you're into, but chances are you'll enjoy it.
I think I might! I'm toying between a couple options at the minute, want to make sure I try at least one new venue this year so Pacha for Solomon, Hi for hopefully something good or Underground are the 3 current options! Just don't want to end up at Amnesia every night!!

solomun to play selected dates all over the island, know he's playing DC10 on a Friday when im across - well Dynamic, chances are Ushuaia on selected dates and Cocoon

I think I might! I'm toying between a couple options at the minute, want to make sure I try at least one new venue this year so Pacha for Solomon, Hi for hopefully something good or Underground are the 3 current options! Just don't want to end up at Amnesia every night!!

I would check out Solomon at Pacha on Sunday for sure. Go to Hi on Thursday or Saturday...Underground mix in with a big club night before or after. Boom done.

I would check out Solomon at Pacha on Sunday for sure. Go to Hi on Thursday or Saturday...Underground mix in with a big club night before or after. Boom done.
I'm loving you planning here! think I might mix underground in with an Amnesia night seeing as they arnt too far apart if the line ups match nicely

MC Hammer 2k17 ibiza remix
This is already being played at secret winter party's on the island.. looks like the black coffee push is starting early.. sauce:> (my reliable source on the island) :)

Last edited:
Well you heard it here first!

You know what's next when there are people on spotlight getting excited about the prospect of p diddy,and other pretenders turning up on the island,and claiming vip status.

The Amerikkkanisation of the island is almost complete.

* I hope everyone is looking forward to it?

You know what's next when there are people on spotlight getting excited about the prospect of p diddy,and other pretenders turning up on the island,and claiming vip status.

The Amerikkkanisation of the island is almost complete.

P DIDDY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :twisted:

Thanks, I have listened to mixes before but cant make my mind up on him as only seen him live once and seeing someone on a club soundsystem is usually a lot different to a recorded set in your headphones! Have you experience a night of his in Pacha? Never actually done Pacha and curious what his nights are like in general there but I guess it depends a lot on who his +1 is if I'm right?
i experienced it at pacha ibz 13 on a gueslist :cool: & it was boring one of my worse memories of parties in ibiza :mad:
ive experienced it again last year end september last to second party of circocoloco to follow mates & it was quiet fine but sure i wont pay any € just to see him :p
16174402_10209661124777547_4177606896394928411_n.jpg

Guess who jump on a dustbin to ask an autograph just for fun, as im not really a big fan? ps:can sell this wavefan 5€ to any solomun fans as it will pay my tapas breakfast :spank:
16106063_10209661125137556_656554650120011429_n.jpg

Last edited:
P Diddy is an old Ibiza Fan already coming for years to the island.

I couldn't give a f***!

When I say americanisation,it's referring to shit R n B ( I don't like calling it R n B, cos it ain't !) pool parties and the VIP, culture. As shown in the video Craig posted.

P Diddy is a hyped up MC hammer. They're pretenders. But if you like them,I hope you catch a glimpse them in hi.

So can someone big and famous not enjoy the same underground music and events as the rest of us? I couldn't care less who is at the events I go as long as its because they enjoy the music that's all that matters right?

Did I say they couldn't? And at the prices these days,it's you,enjoying the same music as them... I remember it when we all enjoyed the music together,without the economic barrier.

Big and famous for making shit music,and pretending to be something he ain't.

I quite liked a few of the tracks he did with Gerber. (there were some awful ones as well, mind you)

How much creative input he had on that album, I wouldn't like to say.

Did I say they couldn't? And at the prices these days,it's you,enjoying the same music as them... I remember it when we all enjoyed the music together,without the economic barrier.

Big and famous for making shit music,and pretending to be something he ain't.
No you never said it like that but you did imply it. Yes but hey ho times have moved on you can either keep moaning about it and not enjoy yourself or get over it and just live with it and enjoy it all the same. Nothing is underground anymore and that aint gunna change anything good becomes mainstream pretty much.

And him being big and famous isn't his fault! It's the publics for making him that rich and famous so don't blame him :confused:

p diddy let's get ill - a bit of a guilty pleasure a few years back (although I suspect that was more down to darren emerson and deep dish's involvement..!)

yes that clip grassman refers to is legendary - does anyone have a link? think they all got taken down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back