*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay in San An bay every year and I love it, partly just because it's tradition now but also because it's just got a nice, easy going vibe about it.
The number one downside is the taxi fare over to the clubs which did make a dent in the pocket two years ago when it was just me and my boyfriend and we went to Pacha, Space, Sankeys and Ibiza Town, but last year with 4 of us it was much more managable.

And anyway, as a few have mentioned, this year it's going to be Privilege, Amnesia, Eden (maybe with one evening in Ibiza Town), I don't really have a reason to go that far anymore now Space isn't there and Sankeys isn't pulling me in.

Never thought I'd be saying this at 41 but I have actually gone full circle and booked San An for my annual pilgrimage this year. Nothing to keep me in PDB now that Bora Bora has turned to sh*te and Space has turned into Ushuaia mark 2 (Martin Garrix wtf?!). The only thing good about PDB is the proximity to Ibiza town and Salinas...the resort as a whole is grim and borderline dangerous.

There are actually some quite decent refurbished hotels popping up in San An, looks to be going upmarket (ish) and much better value for money overall... Defected at Eden looks a winner, nicer beaches over that side as well (imo). Could we being seeing a renaissance? Will be an interesting season...
stayed in San An for the first time for 20+ years last year, so totally agree with what others are saying - it's gone full circle

You are Spiderman at Bora Bora aren't you?
not at all
Bora bora Ibz may 27th 14 this pic rulzZ! isn't it? caught in action :cool:
10376071_10202767988373445_567201450208969102_n.jpg

True. Though Amnesia had a go at this (but even then you could have had a night off). Out of interest did anyone ever do Cocoon, HYTE and MusicON in the same week?
Yes and then Cocoon and Music On the second week...I don't think there was anything on elsewhere which would have have beaten these choices...

Surely after the third night you were at least contemplating heading somewhere else? Was it quality each and every night? What was your favourite?

Did you go out the other days of the week???

given how 'prolific' you are, you should charge all those brands ad fees

or at least get free merchandise

(Run DMC used to get free trainers off adidas)
as i post anywhere if u r cool nice to people they are nice to you..
eg the Blue marling guy always give me stuff for free such as BMI necklace that cost 7€ BMI stickers & bags, i gave it to a friend as already got mine that with blinking whistle ive bought at zodiko shop in san an & a way to spot me in da club(will keep pirate hat grabbed at Elrow closing so i guess quiet easy to spot me :lol:), the one million dollar Bora bora part) lace was given for free by my amigo local ibz dj Felix Da funk with wavefans & cds & so on...

I stay in San An bay every year and I love it, partly just because it's tradition now but also because it's just got a nice, easy going vibe about it.
The number one downside is the taxi fare over to the clubs which did make a dent in the pocket two years ago when it was just me and my boyfriend and we went to Pacha, Space, Sankeys and Ibiza Town, but last year with 4 of us it was much more managable.

And anyway, as a few have mentioned, this year it's going to be Privilege, Amnesia, Eden (maybe with one evening in Ibiza Town), I don't really have a reason to go that far anymore now Space isn't there and Sankeys isn't pulling me in.

The beach is a sess pit though and the place smells like a bog

Trying to find a 6x2 area that doesn't have a cig stuffed into the building sand is a challenge

So Amnesia 5 times in 12 days. That's good work. So that was most of your money hidden in the walls out the back then :)

During closing...Cocoon for Ricardo's penultimate party (great), after hearing AME at Paradise arrived at parking for Hyte but bailed, Music On closing (great), pretty gassed by the time Cocoon closing came around so didn't close it out and spent much more time at the afters during the day at Benimussa, Hyte closing (awful)

3 times in 1 week, and 4 in total of 2 weeks...almost a 5th. Pretty sure we were smuggling in about 5 bottles of water each by the second party.

Surely after the third night you were at least contemplating heading somewhere else? Was it quality each and every night? What was your favourite?

Did you go out the other days of the week???
yea, i went out every night...Amnesia was quality each night...the first Music On was a bit crammed so the next week I went sharp and got a good spot early on for the duration. PanPot at Hyte was probably the best/most surprisingly good. Of course Cocoon is another level and each week was a DC10 double header. To be honest the exchange rate is so good for me at the moment that it made it more affordable than previous years.

The beach is a sess pit though and the place smells like a bog

Trying to find a 6x2 area that doesn't have a cig stuffed into the building sand is a challenge
Yeah the beach is sh*te but you are much closer to other nicer beaches in either direction up the coast. Cala Conte is my favourite and a good alternative sunset spot. 10 min bus ride. At the end of the day Bora Bora beach was a disgrace with all the rubbish that built up...

Yeah the beach is sh*te but you are much closer to other nicer beaches in either direction up the coast. Cala Conte is my favourite and a good alternative sunset spot. 10 min bus ride. At the end of the day Bora Bora beach was a disgrace with all the rubbish that built up...

I plan on hiring a 125cc scooter to get about for 3 or 4 days this year as I am staying in San

I didn't really rate Bora Bora beach to be honest either but that is maybe because I have been to much nicer but I don't go to Bora for the beach I go for the Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back