*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beach is a sess pit though and the place smells like a bog

Trying to find a 6x2 area that doesn't have a cig stuffed into the building sand is a challenge

You might be mistaking the harbour for the bay.?

Yeah the beach is sh*te but you are much closer to other nicer beaches in either direction up the coast

Keep it quite,we don't want too many rye's finding the quality little beaches up that end. Leave them down in bossa!

Also impressive commitment. But would you have been so inclined had it not been it's final year?
That's a bit of a tricky question, because had it not been the final year I wouldn't have booked Ibiza for two weeks instead of just one.
Either way, 4 of these visits were planned, with only a last minute change from Solomun to Sundays, mainly for the spotlight takeover.

Never thought I'd be saying this at 41 but I have actually gone full circle and booked San An for my annual pilgrimage this year. Nothing to keep me in PDB now that Bora Bora has turned to sh*te and Space has turned into Ushuaia mark 2 (Martin Garrix wtf?!). The only thing good about PDB is the proximity to Ibiza town and Salinas...the resort as a whole is grim and borderline dangerous.

There are actually some quite decent refurbished hotels popping up in San An, looks to be going upmarket (ish) and much better value for money overall... Defected at Eden looks a winner, nicer beaches over that side as well (imo). Could we being seeing a renaissance? Will be an interesting season...
I am not a san an fan and stayed there in october for closings in san an bay and loved it! Better than bossa these days ;)

San Antonio is definitely cheaper, more value for your buck as you get a big room. To get something similar in bossa you'd have to spend more and coming from Canada, it's not doable at all.

I'm moving from PDB to San An Bay this year too. Full circle for me after a few years. Doubt I'll even bother with any nights in PDB, but definitely a day trip or two to Ibiza Town. Seems like a bit of a trend.

Never thought I'd be saying this at 41 but I have actually gone full circle and booked San An for my annual pilgrimage this year. Nothing to keep me in PDB now that Bora Bora has turned to sh*te and Space has turned into Ushuaia mark 2 (Martin Garrix wtf?!). The only thing good about PDB is the proximity to Ibiza town and Salinas...the resort as a whole is grim and borderline dangerous.

There are actually some quite decent refurbished hotels popping up in San An, looks to be going upmarket (ish) and much better value for money overall... Defected at Eden looks a winner, nicer beaches over that side as well (imo). Could we being seeing a renaissance? Will be an interesting season...

Figueretes for me - decent beach, nice row of restaurants and bars etc and only 5 mins away from the madness, if desired. Been staying there for over 10 years. Talamanca a close second.

Last edited:
Figueretes for me - decent beach, nice row of restaurants and bars etc and only 5 mins away from the madness, if decided. Been staying there for over 10 years. Talamanca a close second.
Restaurants are so much better than PDB, I wouldn't be able to stay at PDB just based on that aspect alone.

Still think figueretas is a good shout. Handy for town, airport, formentera, sankeys, amnesia/privilege and dc10 and still relatively central for getting about the rest of the island although prices there have been creeping up in recent times as folk look for affordable alternatives. Its a good base although as ive moaned about plenty on here, parking is a real pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back