*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think figueretas is a good shout. Handy for town, airport, formentera, sankeys, amnesia/privilege and dc10 and still relatively central for getting about the rest of the island

Ibiza town port is a good base too. central for most places and easy to get taxis at night.

We´re always put Figueretas first, but we like San An. About P dèn bossa only fore parties we like.
We liked TiNi but like everything change.

Has Lawler played Ushuaia before? Noticed he's at the opening and Ants. A sign of a new allegiance to Ushuaia or Hi as Mr Why has previously stated?

*Ive just seen he played the pre opening last year as well*

I think lawler has played ants before? not entirely sure though. might just be those pre season ones last year yeah.

I have a feeling (and might thus be completely wrong) that thursdays at hï might not just be about one label/artist only, but could rather include various dates of various promoters. not certain on it though.

I have a feeling (and might thus be completely wrong) that thursdays at hï might not just be about one label/artist only, but could rather include various dates of various promoters. not certain on it though.

Am I smoking pot with regards to the Lawler thing? Or 'too early to say'?

This is old news... but since start of winter Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg have moved to Ibiza. I know they already play there quite regularly. But maybe we'll be seeing more of them both this summer?

So maybe we will be seeing Cream's line-up drop today (some kind of announcement at 5pm)
I'm not expecting anything other than the norm. They don't tend rock the boat much from year to year, and I can't see this being much different.

Maybe more dates for Fatboy Slim on the terrace, and PVD in the main room?

It's a winning formula which has lasted the test of time, so why would they risk changing things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back