*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him playing pikes ala harvey type stuff..he has a great record collection, hopefully the wife doesn't get them..:)

Actually, when I saw him at Cream last summer it was a pretty predictable set as you can imagine. Didn't go much on the music selection, but it had energy I'll give him that.

He did drop this one out of nowhere though. First time I heard it, went on to become my track of the summer:

gossip? bora bora to start running proper parties around their pool in the back of the venue? remodeling work underway.
Now I like the sound of that! Staying there in June, Pool area was so quiet and not inviting one bit last year, would've felt awkward getting in there, if you have any more info that you can share please update us!

Sounds promising. But are they gonna end up making a Matutes-shaped target for their back?

Last edited:
I see him at house of madness last year and I wasn't too keen to be totally honest though plenty energetic as always!

I would imagine he would play a set relevant for the genre so maybe at Cream....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back