*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise that pool was connected to bora bora, hope it attracts a good crowd, won't have the beach vibe tho which is mad because it's right on the beach, what a shame that politics mean a beach bar has to run its parties out the back.

The fight between Bora Bora & Tiare will reach a new level next summer then ;-)

Whatever they do they will need some proper lineups to compete with others... or bring back some former Bora Bora residents... Of course Gee will never come back ;-)

Last edited:
Re Bora Bora, I've had some of my best days/nights there. Went to Openings in 2008 I think and didn't make it out of BB doing a 16 odd hr stint. The club at the back went off.

Re Bora Bora, I've had some of my best days/nights there. Went to Openings in 2008 I think and didn't make it out of BB doing a 16 odd hr stint. The club at the back went off.
Dude, I'm with ya.
Lot of folks dis da BB, but when it goes off there proper it's like Krakatoa and that back "club" area is a melting pot of all sorts. Proper "not as you planned it " nights.

Oh yeah. Very good mates of mine. Not as serious as it sounds. Just one trying to buy out the others share. Easier done if they close till its sorted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back