*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking Carl Cox would make a Cocoon appearance, that article doesn't say for sure he's playing at Music ON/Hyte, only that there would be a third event. Looking forward to seeing him at Privi for at least one of the nights in July tho.

I was thinking Carl Cox would make a Cocoon appearance, that article doesn't say for sure he's playing at Music ON/Hyte, only that there would be a third event. Looking forward to seeing him at Privi for at least one of the nights in July tho.
It did say he is playing music on and hyte! It's been edited now! The exact wording was "the legendary dj will also be making appearances at HYTE with Loco Dice and with Marco Carola at his Music On nights"

if its like Kenny dope b2b Locodice as hyte on sept 21 it was pure shit :D,worst party of closing 2016, a waste of 35€, i was asking myself , is this Kenny dope putting boring Tech house? yes it was him :rolleyes:
the party was saved meeting 2 funny uk guys with one with jamaican roots on crack :lol:

if its like Kenny dope b2b Locodice as hyte on sept 21 it was pure shit :D,worst party of closing 2016, a waste of 35€, i was asking myself , is this Kenny dope putting boring Tech house? yes it was him :rolleyes:
the party was saved meeting 2 funny uk guys with one with jamaican roots on crack :lol:

I was always intrigued about how Dope and Loco would go down. What was that all about?

Better forget that awfull experience, u can rank it with AVB at Privilege :lol: (i was forced by mate :spank:) Better listen to some Shit Reggeaton Hip hop,or EDM : same struggle :D
my 2 worst Ibz experiences since 99 :cool:
the last 2 times ive seen Kenny dope in Paris even with louie Vega it was not very house but more Tech House :confused: except the last time at a club geared on House Djoon that welcome Joey Negro march 11€ (got my 9€ early bird ticket :cool: & free b4 00h30 am, writing ur name on the event's wall)

Last edited:
that day the place to be was Benimussa park for Car Cox (Tales of Us) Secret after party 15€, with discount code , meeting a spotlight girl in Pdb, having burger king food (i hate that that but because of time ticking, i had to eat something as landing from the airport at 4.00pm) & there 20mn b4 cox took the decks 8h20pm :cool:

Chris Liebing played nice techno
14656384_10208849324603050_7610078919473196964_n.jpg

Chris Liebing played nice techno
14656384_10208849324603050_7610078919473196964_n.jpg

I was at this night. Missed most of Liebing who i had hoped was closing main room but Pan pot were decent and checked Dice and Dope out for last hour n half coz Cuartero and Mar T were just doing drops every 30 seconds and gets tedious. Had a decent night (alot to do with first night giddiness i imagine) but met a few funny people

liebing can actually also play rather 'slow' to start with. but I'm sure that by 2am it was going pretty straightforward :)

liebing can actually also play rather 'slow' to start with. but I'm sure that by 2am it was going pretty straightforward :)

Interesting, would be great to hear.
Stivi - any hints on the Cocoon artists this year? Same as last year, or a few surprises here and there? I know they never get the full lineups out until after time warp in April.

Stivi - any hints on the Cocoon artists this year? Same as last year, or a few surprises here and there? I know they never get the full lineups out until after time warp in April.

quality as always but that is really all I can say for now I'm afraid.

Pretty sure i see liebing open the space main room a couple of years back for enter. It was the night tale of us played the 10 till 12 slot. I went for tale of us and then maceo plex on the terrace at 4am. Liebing kept me nicely entertained between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back