*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebing opening a night? Really?!
I saw him do a three hour set opening in August. He didn't stray far from his usual style and to be honest he was bloody marvellous as I've got very little appreciation for the concept of warm up. Pan pot followed and they were equally as good although I did get the sense they should have been the other way round. Mindful hyte have made pan pot the djs they have wanted to use their Ibiza residency to 'break' over the last couple of years since they stared at amnesia. I like hyte. It doesn't get a lot of love here but I always enjoy it even if they don't always get the programming right.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Leibing's style these days? Full on techno like the old days of Meganite or the same tech house as everyone else on the island?

quality as always but that is really all I can say for now I'm afraid.
What about Villalobos can we expect a good few dates again or not? Never managed to catch him at Amnesia!! Hoping I do this year as his sets in Fabric really are something special!

If I recall March is actually a slow month isn't it? You get a lot of initial announcements in Jan/Feb and then no line-ups until mid/late April.....

true, proper night by night line ups normally don't come out until april, but there will be still enough of announcements coming this month so it won't get boring.

I'm a big fan of Black Coffee and his sound, stoked to see him get his own night! For Hi though, i think the pulling power will primarily be from the guests he has booked to play with him. I look forward to seeing his bookings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back