*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm na can't see them doing Priv main room or even one offs there. Gotta be a residency at vista

I just feel Vista might be too small. Seems like they would want to shoot for something larger.....big ceilings so they can hang their upside down bodies and other grand production. Think the main room is too big, but maybe there is something else planned here.

is the magna carta night at eden a new, I've never heard of it before??

magna carta had a residency in sankeys a few years back (2014 and 2015). faction started at eden last year, but the guys involved had been doing stuff with magna carta in the past. so this year they do magna carta x faction at eden.

even though thursday nights won't be easy for them, it's another decent night for eden. good news for san an again.

is the magna carta night at eden a new, I've never heard of it before??

I know little about Magna Carta
They host events in London which I don't believe are very popular

They sold 1000 tickets for £1 each NYE I believe it was

They use unknown djs which isn't a bad thing I guess and is probably a good night out as it will likely be full of like minded people who are not there to take snapchats

I know little about Magna Carta
They host events in London which I don't believe are very popular

They sold 1000 tickets for £1 each NYE I believe it was

They use unknown djs which isn't a bad thing I guess and is probably a good night out as it will likely be full of like minded people who are not there to take snapchats

I'm a snapchat taker, sorry not sorry :cool:

magna carta had a residency in sankeys a few years back (2014 and 2015). faction started at eden last year, but the guys involved had been doing stuff with magna carta in the past. so this year they do magna carta x faction at eden.

even though thursday nights won't be easy for them, it's another decent night for eden. good news for san an again.

Yeah can't see it going off as much as defected maybe. Unless they get some big names, cream is a big contender on a Thursday.

people like

adam shelton
alex arnout
east end dubs
jozef k
leftwing & kody

aren't exactly 'unknown DJs'

Oh I would say they were well known tbf! might be a good slightly cheaper more local night for mid holiday.

Could pull it off with the right people

Yeah can't see it going off as much as defected maybe. Unless they get some big names, cream is a big contender on a Thursday.
Cream is but they are completely different types of music so don't think they would be competing for the same audience

people like

adam shelton
alex arnout
east end dubs
jozef k
leftwing & kody

aren't exactly 'unknown DJs'

Maybe they have held events with these as headliners in London but I am just talking of what I have seen and as I say I know very little about it

It hasn't really appealed to me in the past to attend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back