*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stivi do you think that what used to be the sunset terrace will still exist in some ways?

I know that they have Ushuaïa for daytime party but the sunset terrace had this special intimate vibe that can't compare to the huge Ushuaïa stage - or even the smaller stage they use during daytime for Ants...

You definitely can't call Pete Tong commercial or cheesy.....

The best sets I've seen him play has actually been warming up for others. Did so for Eric Prydz in London in 2013 I think, just decent house stuff to be honest. Think he plays better when he can play stuff a bit slower and progressive

You definitely can't call Pete Tong commercial or cheesy.....

The best sets I've seen him play has actually been warming up for others. Did so for Eric Prydz in London in 2013 I think, just decent house stuff to be honest. Think he plays better when he can play stuff a bit slower and progressive

He's only just learned how to mix properly.

That's not true - Pete Tong has been a good DJ for years. One of the best sets I ever saw was when he played turnmills in 1997

attachment.php

I think we will hear a lot of from SHDW & Obscure Shape and their label "From another mind" in the next month / years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back