*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering if the price variances in ants tickets means better acts them nights (some at 40 some 45) or just peak season variances

I think that actually has the potential to be pretty good.

I've had a lot of preconceptions about Pete Tong due to his Radio 1 work etc... but if you catch him on a night like Solomun+1 etc when he gets to play the music he likes, he is capable of playing an absolute blinder. Purely underground music, none of the commercial stuff you would associate him with. Put him b2b with someone like Nicole Moudaber and that could be a great set.

genuine question - no sarcasm intended

can anyone provide a link to an underground Pete Tong mix?

just listened to martin solveig's my house jan 2017 mix on soundcloud and he basically confirmed another season at pacha this year...

genuine question can anyone provide a link to an underground Pete Tong mix?

What's your email? I can send you an mp3 of a Tong mix with plenty of tech house that the overwhelming majority of the human race a) wont know, and b) wont like

Do I think you will consider it underground? No.

Do I think you will like it? Probably not.

genuinely wasn't starting an argument on this occasion - was just struck by how that press release just made absolutely no sense (was it badly translated from Spanish?)

and the pete tong post wasn't especially incendiary either - the last underground mix I heard by him was in 2003. just perplexed as to why he is suddenly getting championed again.

that's all

carry on etc. will leave you in peace

Change of subject sorry but is anyone aware of any refurbs going on at Eden? I've always been put off of it as it's a bit dated etc but if the defected lineup it's looking like I good Sunday option. If not Solomun it is.

What sort of crowd does Defected normally attract? I'm out for the clockwork weekend and considering it for after the beach party. I would just go for Solomon, but the mrs prefers it more funky. My concern is the crowd though....I'm 39

genuinely wasn't starting an argument on this occasion - was just struck by how that press release just made absolutely no sense (was it badly translated from Spanish?)

and the pete tong post wasn't especially incendiary either - the last underground mix I heard by him was in 2003. just perplexed as to why he is suddenly getting championed again.

that's all

carry on etc. will leave you in peace

Pete Tong and Seth did a live essential mix at Output in brooklyn where Pete played before Seth at a packed club for about 2 hours...it wasn't cheese...it also wasn't a memorable night. They may have tagged at the end too but I left early bc it was way too packed to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back