*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sasha Kumharas announcements are usually last minute, even he announces them a day or so before, so no you don't get much of a chance to plan your vacation around one of the events, you just have to be lucky!

I have to say that is a stunning IMS lineup. Far better than last year.

I think this may be the first one I ever attend - can't wait :D

it's absolutely massive in terms of names. as a clubber I'd wish they'd only booked half of the line up though and let them play 2hrs each! but we'll get that at other parties so I'm cool with it. and the location is just fantastic.

I have to say that is a stunning IMS lineup. Far better than last year.

I think this may be the first one I ever attend - can't wait :D

Hmmmmm B2Bs. Thought that fad was over! :)
However, some great name there. This is a weird one: Pete Tong B2B Nicole Moudaber

Hmmmmm B2Bs. Thought that fad was over! :)
However, some great name there. This is a weird one: Pete Tong B2B Nicole Moudaber

I think that actually has the potential to be pretty good.

I've had a lot of preconceptions about Pete Tong due to his Radio 1 work etc... but if you catch him on a night like Solomun+1 etc when he gets to play the music he likes, he is capable of playing an absolute blinder. Purely underground music, none of the commercial stuff you would associate him with. Put him b2b with someone like Nicole Moudaber and that could be a great set.

it's absolutely massive in terms of names. as a clubber I'd wish they'd only booked half of the line up though and let them play 2hrs each! but we'll get that at other parties so I'm cool with it. and the location is just fantastic.

That's one of the main attractions for me.... the venue looks stunning. I was on the island for the IMS last year, but gave it a wide berth as the lineup just simply didn't appeal. I've always fancied it, and with the lineup this year (e.g Dixon, Seth) I'm sure its going to be a great party.

I think that actually has the potential to be pretty good.

I've had a lot of preconceptions about Pete Tong due to his Radio 1 work etc... but if you catch him on a night like Solomun+1 etc when he gets to play the music he likes, he is capable of playing an absolute blinder. Purely underground music, none of the commercial stuff you would associate him with. Put him b2b with someone like Nicole Moudaber and that could be a great set.

Oh I have often defended Pete Tong a lot on here. He can play some amazing sets on the right night I agree.

Some really great acts there including some of my personal favs. But I am so done with the B2B format being used as marketing ploy

Influential British producer and DJ Carl Cox has announced his Carl Cox Arena concept will be linking with RESISTANCE at future Ultra Music Festival event
Although the Carl Cox Megastructure is recognized as the home-base for Carl Cox & Friends showcases, the stage itself has evolved and so have the fans. Now the team behind Ultra plan to usher in a new era with the Carl Cox and RESISTANCE collaboration.

Cox expressed his excitement for what the future holds: “I’ve been a huge fan of RESISTANCE since it started and I think it deserves a stage that can showcase the brilliant production to its full potential. There is no question that RESISTANCE was built in the same vein as CC&F, to bring the most upfront talent, production value and experiences to the fans, and I know the best place for that is in the Megastructure. I know fans will agree and be absolutely blown away!”

As the global ambassador for RESISTANCE, Carl Cox will curate both talent and production for the brand moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back