*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Resistance is Ultra's new(ish) concept with events already in Miami & South Africa.

Some interesting name involved:

- Cox (naturally)
- Sasha x Digweed (YES!)
- Black Coffee (seeing as he is being heavily promoted by Hi, I think we can rule him out of this venture)
- Nic Fanciulli (not convinced he is big enough to fill Privilege tbh, but maybe We Are The Night ends up here in some capacity?)
- Capriati (100%JC? - strong Italian contingent on the island. Guess he does have a fair bit of pull)
- Martinez Bros (? - can't see them leaving Circoloco. Made that their own last season)

Still, food for thought

resistance is basically ultra music's 'underground' (yeah, again) division. they surely get good artists, but then again, in ibiza lots of people aren't available due to commitments with other promoters so we'll see how that pans out. I've heard some interesting things though ;)

Well - if you don't count Vista - Privilege needs big names to fill it. Some "star power". So I think this can only be a good thing.

Sorry this is a bit off topic but is it normal that sankeys club announcements come a lot later than others? They haven't even confirmed redlight yet which is surely back

Sorry this is a bit off topic but is it normal that sankeys club announcements come a lot later than others? They haven't even confirmed redlight yet which is surely back

yeah they are later this year. normally they're the first ones to announce, but not this year.

Told several of my younger friends that their stupid new additions to the language make no sense. Non-plussed looks back.

This one still baffles me to this day: "weapon"

Seems to be used interchangeably by the yoot' at either good or bad. So basically you never know if its a compliment or insult. Go figure.

Told several of my younger friends that their stupid new additions to the language make no sense. Non-plussed looks back.

This one still baffles me to this day: "weapon"

Seems to be used interchangeably by the yoot' at either good or bad. So basically you never know if its a compliment or insult. Go figure.

FFS, I know. First time I heard it things got a bit confusing. They have even nicknamed a lad at work "weapon" for the crime of just being a nice bloke. Work that out?

Good call on the Privi/Space/Resistance/Ultra thing. They've booked pretty much every relevant name and have creative production that could be special in that space. Could be an exciting development for the island.

Calling Black Coffee. Seems like the powers that be will want to build him up as much as they can in the preamble

I'd love to be lucky enough to see Sasha at kumharas, how long in advance are they announced, last year's weren't really advertised that much (which is good).
I think I saw it on kumharras home page and local news pape or sonica the radio station.

I seen the announcements but usually don't get much notice of them. Will just have to be lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back