*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solibobs 28th May - 15th Oct - that's the longest residency yet, right? (announced at this stage of the season)

Glitterbox still not confirmed anywhere...? I've been meaning to go for 2 years but have always gone somewhere else so I'd really like to try it this year, but it all depends on where it is - hopefully not Hi, I had such a good last night at Space that I'm aiming to avoid it at all costs lest it tarnish my memories. (Still can't get over that they're naming it Hi. Awful).
Edit: Oops, don't mean to go off-topic... I'll stick to Glitterbox gossip chat :)

Glitterbox still not confirmed anywhere...? I've been meaning to go for 2 years but have always gone somewhere else so I'd really like to try it this year, but it all depends on where it is - hopefully not Hi, I had such a good last night at Space that I'm aiming to avoid it at all costs lest it tarnish my memories. (Still can't get over that they're naming it Hi. Awful).
Edit: Oops, don't mean to go off-topic... I'll stick to Glitterbox gossip chat :)

it will be there.

no, they did the same number of sundays last year too, but started one week earlier. now they start a week later and finish one later too.

Do you think they could still extend? Did the added dates last season remain busy? or did they run out of steam?

Do you think they could still extend? Did the added dates last season remain busy? or did they run out of steam?

I think ending mid october is currently what's realistic. the s+1 parties stayed packed until the end, but as other residencies finish a little earlier, the club then wasn't that busy on those 'filler' nights they put in.

I think ending mid october is currently what's realistic. the s+1 parties stayed packed until the end, but as other residencies finish a little earlier, the club then wasn't that busy on those 'filler' nights they put in.

And for the last 4 seasons the last one has been Solomon All Night Long. Did those in 2013/14. Sooooo Goooood!

[Edit] Just saw tickets €72 peak season! What a boy...

Last edited:
It's a shame how many punters will be priced out attending a Solomun night.

A truly great party! And I have been exposed to some amazing music via Solomun in Ibiza, which I wouldn't necessarily have listened to before seeing him.

Feel sorry for that younger crowd visit Ibiza on a budget.

It's a shame how many punters will be priced out attending a Solomun night.

A truly great party! And I have been exposed to some amazing music via Solomun in Ibiza, which I wouldn't necessarily have listened to before seeing him.

Feel sorry for that younger crowd visit Ibiza on a budget.

You make a good point, but from my experience, I think if people REALLY want to go to a party that will find a way. I can see Solomun doing even more gigs than last year. He will probably do a few DC10s, and hopefully his + LIVE gigs again, Cocoon etc...

I can see Solomun doing even more gigs than last year. He will probably do a few DC10s, and hopefully his + LIVE gigs again, Cocoon etc...

he was completely shattered after the summer tbh, I can't see him doing any more than what he did in 2016. his 'weekend' mostly started on wed or thu and ended monday night. I honestly don't know how he could possibly do more still!

Shattered is the right word...Even 2 summers ago when I saw you (Stivi) at Solomun +1 with Sven he must have partied until Friday morning when I saw him being carried out 3 or 4 of his squad from the Paradise after party at Blue Marlin. The man goes hard!

U wonder will solliplops be brave and take sone risks with his +1 this year.. mano,sven, tennis, hosh yawn yawn ect.. :rolleyes:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back