*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Insane will also be about Digweed. But over its run it has never had a proper identity. Wasn't DJ Sneak as good as a resident for them in their first season?!

Agree on both points. IMO the DJ Sneak B2B Derrick Carter B2B Mark Farina were actually some of the best sets at Insane that year. That was before the massive B2B gimmicks, and those 3 actually can play together. They did about 4 over the season I think. As always suffered slightly from the insane 90 minute set thing that Pacha had going on

If Lawler leaves Sankeys, I find it odd they didn't offer Darius the world the fill the void given the hatchet has been buried.

rumour doing the rounds for ages yeah

That is really going to leave a big whole at Sankeys, as that is far and away their flagship night. Do you think they have another event in the pipeline that can fill the gap?

They have announced their nights for the season by now - perhaps this is why they are keeping their cards closer to their chest than usual.

With all these names being linked with Privi/Vista, I'm being to wonder where Solid Grooves fit in?? :?: :idea:

Based on the nights that might be going for better views, and based on the nights that might be departing Sankeys, I'm saying Solid Grooves (back) to Sankeys, but weekly!

Surely if Viva left Sankeys that would mark the beginning of the end for that club (Unless a popular replacement is brought in)

That would be like DC10 losing Circoloco in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back