*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't Ultra been involved in Space opening parties before?

a bit yeah, they used to 'brand' the car park floor. but I'm not sure how much they were actually involved and how much was just putting the brand on it. gonna be a different case for privilege tuesdays.

Any idea when the Destino and Ushuaia closing parties will be? It's my 40th birthday on 4th October and I'm considering a little trip out to celebrate. Evening events are perfect for me these days, my rickety old knees can't always go the distance of an all-nighter!!

Any idea when the Destino and Ushuaia closing parties will be? It's my 40th birthday on 4th October and I'm considering a little trip out to celebrate. Evening events are perfect for me these days, my rickety old knees can't always go the distance of an all-nighter!!

without any guarantee, I think ushuaïa might close on 7th october. destino probably the weekend after that, in sync with solomun's closing at pacha? nothing confirmed at all yet though.

Wouldn't be surprised if this more than just the Vista room. Tale of Us is connected with the Ultra Resistance brand.

Hmmm na can't see them doing Priv main room or even one offs there. Gotta be a residency at vista

without any guarantee, I think ushuaïa might close on 7th october. destino probably the weekend after that, in sync with solomun's closing at pacha? nothing confirmed at all yet though.

Any idea when that'll be confirmed?

What sort of crowd does Defected normally attract? I'm out for the clockwork weekend and considering it for after the beach party. I would just go for Solomon, but the mrs prefers it more funky. My concern is the crowd though....I'm 39
If I was you I'd not plan anything after the Sunday , you are going to walk out of there thinking f%€k me that ain't getting topped I'm done put me to bed !

why do you think so?

when i go there it doesn't feel ibiza much. poor sound system, if people are talking u can hear them easily.

huge difference between space terrace and vista.

its okay to go to a similar place @ Amsterdam maybe not ibiza.

I think vista is great for afterlife music, I'm just worried it might be too small already for the brand. isn't the dc10 main room bigger?

when i go there it doesn't feel ibiza much. poor sound system, if people are talking u can hear them easily.

huge difference between space terrace and vista.

its okay to go to a similar place @ Amsterdam maybe not ibiza.

then I'd recommend you go again this year and hear the difference ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back