*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underground EDM

He is just that to be honest. Of course I used to love the old Luciano that used to play Monza and DC10, and we all know what he is now. However, to me he is now in the same category as MK (don't laugh). He knows how to get a room going, you can take a mixed group, it is accessible, open, and will make you smile.

He is just that to be honest. Of course I used to love the old Luciano that used to play Monza and DC10, and we all know what he is now. However, to me he is now in the same category as MK (don't laugh). He knows how to get a room going, you can take a mixed group, it is accessible, open, and will make you smile.

or want to take a machete to the nearest speaker

I like Luciano, seen him in Madrid new years, he was amazing....havent seen him much over the years si cant really compare

Damned Natalie, can i take this moment to be grateful to this ibiza spotlight forum from which we could first talk then become flat mates and friends...thank you Ibiza Spotlight!! see you soon Nat kisses!

No.. mostly Space nights will be at privilege this year thats what I heard from a reliable source who visits the island for 1 week a year..:)

Makes you wonder just what nights they will have at Hi. I assume an Ants carry on? Maybe a La Familia (Voorn & Fanciulli) night? ENTER? (will they really be able to agree terms and fees). In terms of the EDM nights, Guetta has Pacha, so can't see there being a carry on, and do many of the other nights have enough carry-on pull? Or are we looking at the 'carry-on' thing are wrong, and actually they will create new nights.

Lock N Load AKA the people behind Together are still heavily pushing 'People From Ibiza' in the UK.

That bombed at Amnesia last year, right? Did a bit of an Insane with different labels/brands on rotation if I recall correctly

If Paris is doing Sundays in the main room, will Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike keep the terrace? Of course, I have no interest in either. But if Amnesia are gonna put on these acts, then I think it would be favourable to condense them into one night of utter crap.

Makes you wonder just what nights they will have at Hi. I assume an Ants carry on? Maybe a La Familia (Voorn & Fanciulli) night? ENTER?

Getting the feeling that Enter has gone to the dust, but if Richie returns, it will be under the "Play Differently" title. It's also a good way to spread the wealth since so many different dj's can be included in that kind of residency as long as they are not tied up elsewhere. Play Differently events have included Dubfire, Liebing, Luciano, Paco Osuna, etc. so it would probably work well for both parties as it would be a well known "underground presence" for HI and a chance for Richie to get paid and maybe not have to be on the lineup every single week.

Makes you wonder just what nights they will have at Hi. I assume an Ants carry on? Maybe a La Familia (Voorn & Fanciulli) night? ENTER? (will they really be able to agree terms and fees). In terms of the EDM nights, Guetta has Pacha, so can't see there being a carry on, and do many of the other nights have enough carry-on pull? Or are we looking at the 'carry-on' thing are wrong, and actually they will create new nights.

I wonder if the EDM night at Amnesia will still be Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike house of madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back