*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's vinyl mainly but I thought did make an exception for something special on the odd occasion but only if he can't press to vinyl himself first. Check the interview with Stivi in the summer.
correct....regardless, all i was saying is there was a market for it!

Fatboy slim mentioned on radio x that he has a residency again this year in Ibiza cream again or could he be bringing his smile high club to privilege?

Fatboy + Privilege would be a GREAT fit. Thinking back to one of my first nights in Ibiza...it was Fatboy Slim at Manumission. Quite an evening.

I've seen luciano, basement jaxx and fatboy slim all mentioned here.

having experienced all 3, I can confirm they are all utterly shit for different reasons

Couldn't agree more, its a shame as they could be really good for so many other reasons such as experience and talent. You need to go back in time to see that.

Jaxx actually nearly completely ruined a night at the IRH closing at Pacha for me in 2013. Utter crap, it was only George Fitzgerald who saved the night at the end but JAXX had cleared the floor.

i loved early basement jaxx but utter pony these days

luciano is just very, very boring

and fatboy slim is a tired student joke that stopped being funny around 2001

why are all these people still hanging around in 2017 like a bad smell?

i loved early basement jaxx but utter pony these days

luciano is just very, very boring

and fatboy slim is a tired student joke that stopped being funny around 2001

why are all these people still hanging around in 2017 like a bad smell?

This was in the diver "alternative" mix tape section back in 98/99, he might as well have stuck to this style but edm cash is a big pull

Anyway, lets get something new in.

I've seen luciano, basement jaxx and fatboy slim all mentioned here.

having experienced all 3, I can confirm they are all utterly shit for different reasons

Jaxx actually ruined Glitterbox last year. Terrible set.
I've only seen Luciano once at Ushuaia closing about 5 years ago and he was superb. He dropped David Bowies Let's Dance and its still one of my highlight Ibiza moments.

I really tried with luciano, I really did - he made one or two decent tracks like yamore but his sets did nothing for me. Never understood the hype - I just assumed the ketamine around in 07-08 clouded everyone's judgement

Luciano had got very boring, sets full of loops and no depth, last time I saw him was Space closing 2015, that was pretty boring.

Basement Jaxx, I wouldn't even bother hanging around to listen to a set, dont really like their music either, first album was good at the time though

Fatboy slim - he just needs to call it a day, its cringy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back