*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Rumours tho, you're able to sit down or even lie down on their poolside chairs (you can adjust it to sit down). I was able to do this even in the last hour of the night.

This is just my personal experience from rumours July 24th

That would have been good but at Solomon +1 at August last year, there was nothing. Not ideal when you want to sit down with a drink!

well...i think there is a huge market for a vinyls only night? I went to Cocoon last year on a vinyl only night and it was a pleasure to see Sven with his records. I would certainly entertain that.

I don't mind Paris, guetta or garrix, axwell and Ingrossio etc. I've done them along with sven, Cox, and so on; I like the contrast. Sometimes you want to lose yourself, other times songs with words you can attach meaning to. Ymmv :rolleyes:

A food analogy would be eating the same thing every day would be boring, sometimes you want a quality steak, others a big Mac (well something from shake n steak :D )

I do appreciate the worry that pop edm might take over most the island nights and venues, (with mass of vip only areas). This year is certainly going to be interesting. I'll probably see what hi/space has to offer, I went to most nights last year but was a bit sad the trance night had disappeared.

Nothing can stay the same as no change is how things die, but let's hope the change, esp this year is not towards Las Vegas how you look and what you spend culture. Love ibiza for just been yourself and it been ok :)

I think you are half right... coincidently i was just listening to this
been going to Ibiza for 20 odd years and things change every time...that's whats makes it special

With all the travelling, I don't really blame DJs for sticking to CDs and USBs as vinyl weighs a tonne and it's depressing when it goes 'missing'.

Having said that, I will be playing both vinyl and MP3s tonight, but then I am only travelling 1 mile! :lol:

I was under the impression he only mixes vinyl. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only if you have proof freakstar. ;)

With all the travelling, I don't really blame DJs for sticking to CDs and USBs as vinyl weighs a tonne and it's depressing when it goes 'missing'.

Having said that, I will be playing both vinyl and MP3s tonight, but then I am only travelling 1 mile! :lol:
Didn't know you djayed?

He's vinyl mainly but I thought did make an exception for something special on the odd occasion but only if he can't press to vinyl himself first. Check the interview with Stivi in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back