*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the Coxy after parties at Benimussa last season, what is Game Over's track record? Do they have much capital behind them?

It's been said before getting a few marquee acts in to do one-offs in Privi's main room could work.

The Chems, Underworld, Aphex Twin, Orbital, Sacha & Digweed...

Stick them in there around Coxy. Maybe this is a little far fetched. But I'm thinking of ways it can work.

game over only was born last year. their involvement with privilege isn't huge. there's other people (or brands if you like) involved with privilege that will help.

It's almost like you set up that cracking punchline ;)
Well you don't go to a defected night to be musically blown away :) and the san an crowd you mentioned will not care who's playing or if its hardbag house and disco trance... its best to keep the chin strokers in PDB for as long as possible..

It's almost like you set up that cracking punchline ;)
giphy.gif

game over only was born last year. their involvement with privilege isn't huge. there's other people (or brands if you like) involved with privilege that will help.

Okay. So maybe, Ultra?? Always had a tie-in with Space in the past.

And they've booked Sasha x Digweed recently :cool:

Just seen your post about Audio Rehab. Not my thing, but a positive brand for Eden and San Antonio. Can see it working. I hope it's given time.

@glitterbox at lio .Definitely not. Those nights are places you bring people who haven't been out in 20yrs and just had a marriage/relationship break up and are after losing track of the scene for the last two decades..:)

I don't get the Luciano thing. They dropped him from Ushuaia a few years ago because he didn't resonate with their crowd. He failed to pull at Space 2 years ago. What do they think has changed??

Not hating on him, I'm a fan. But it just seems like an odd decision.

I don't get the Luciano thing. They dropped him from Ushuaia a few years ago because he didn't resonate with their crowd. He failed to pull at Space 2 years ago. What do they think has changed??

True!! I even think his name got 'smaller' over the years..... Maybe if he's gonna work with 'big' names he can pull a crowd......

ok so while the whole thing hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet...if it happens, it's actually pretty simple: artist looking out for a venue, venue looking for an underground night.

ok so while the whole thing hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet...if it happens, it's actually pretty simple: artist looking out for a venue, venue looking for an underground night.

What is this then stivi -->>luciano-one-hi-ibizas-nights/

Fatboy slim mentioned on radio x that he has a residency again this year in Ibiza cream again or could he be bringing his smile high club to privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back