*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still looking at Mosaic on Tuesdays? No change of day?

Is it just me that thinks all the guests at mosaic are loads better than Maceo himself?

no changes I think.

are you referring to 2016 line up then or have you seen the 2017 one already? ;)
if you're speaking about last year, I agree very strong guests musically, but often not the ones that bring in the masses. it's maceo that the people want to see...

I'm assuming that means San An, which is a shame. Saying that if it's Defected I don't mind so much. Hope Glitterbox stays south side.

Musically not my cup of tea but I think a Defected or MK Area 10 residency would be great in San Antonio; I would love it if that side of the island picked up 1 or 2 marquee nights a week; I really think they'd get decent numbers aswell.

Punters get bored of doing the same clubs 2 / 3 times a week.

Haha yeah last year..but just generally as well, he did a London party NYD which had he not been on the line up I would have probs gone to - In London he attracts a totally different crowd and that was the main reason for swerving - I'm not that much of a snob yet! But made me think back and realise that I always preferred the guests on his pacha line ups. Just my taste I guess!

no changes I think.

are you referring to 2016 line up then or have you seen the 2017 one already? ;)
if you're speaking about last year, I agree very strong guests musically, but often not the ones that bring in the masses. it's maceo that the people want to see...

Stivi, you know something about the 2017 line up? ;-))

Gonna throw another guess out there...

The team behind Abode have said they're bringing their other party 'HotBed' to Ibiza in the summer. I don't think they'll compete with Sankeys, so my guess is a daytime party. I reckon venue will be Ocean Beach or Sol House.

Gonna throw another guess out there...

The team behind Abode have said they're bringing their other party 'HotBed' to Ibiza in the summer. I don't think they'll compete with Sankeys, so my guess is a daytime party. I reckon venue will be Ocean Beach or Sol House.

this is already on ocean beach's website...haven't had the time yet to put it all here

Abode will be an interesting one. Seem to have their sights set to bigger and better. Maybe not back at Sankeys?

Because I've been going to Ibiza for 20+ years and San An is everything I dislike about Ibiza. All the drunk west end idiots in clubs is the last thing I'd want to party with.

Its been discussed at length in the past but for many younger people San An is the cheap gateway to Ibiza. When I first came in 2000 its where I stayed and aside from the West End it was vibrant and full of good nights, music, and people. I loved it so much I ended up living here.

San An, despite what the council are trying to do, will always be the cheap and cheerful side to Ibiza. So it makes sense that having some decent music and parties there would be beneficial to the island and the music scene on the entire island if people came for the cheap holiday and left in love with the island.

I for one have great respect for the West End even though I rarely visit any more. The first few trips I went on I spent my whole holidays there, but because of this my love for the island grew and I started to venture out more and experience more of what the island has to offer.

This year will be my 21st trip to the island and if it wasn't for the West this wouldn't have been the case.

We all start somewhere and having somewhere cheaper to drink will help people just starting off there Ibiza adventures.

Ibizabynight claiming MusicOn have confirmed they are staying at Amnesia this year again.

I wouldn't have believe it, but Neverdogs have shared in FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back