*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna throw another guess out there...

The team behind Abode have said they're bringing their other party 'HotBed' to Ibiza in the summer. I don't think they'll compete with Sankeys, so my guess is a daytime party. I reckon venue will be Ocean Beach or Sol House.

Not a fan in the first place but 'hotbed' ffs:oops: where do they get these names from

If Music On is remaining at Amnesia and Do Not Sleep is potentially off to Cova Santa; bar the 2 Coxy dates what big nights will Privi be bringing in?

Was a lot of talk a few weeks back about a number of nights but it looks like they are all going elsewhere.

I would assume Solid Grooves will be returning?

all to be revealed soon josh...

How is this Tuesday thing gonna work? Will they shut for the non-Coxy dates? Or will the weekly promoter be turfed out on those 2 Tuesdays?!

... Or... will Game Over put on different headline acts the other dates???

new horror themed rock music bar in the west end: the crypt :!:

15326418_726261500864805_7168477836532205664_n.jpg

and since last october, xtreme is no longer playing electronic music and is now a rock bar!

Aside from the Coxy after parties at Benimussa last season, what is Game Over's track record? Do they have much capital behind them?

It's been said before getting a few marquee acts in to do one-offs in Privi's main room could work.

The Chems, Underworld, Aphex Twin, Orbital, Sacha & Digweed...

Stick them in there around Coxy. Maybe this is a little far fetched. But I'm thinking of ways it can work.

Abode will be an interesting one. Seem to have their sights set to bigger and better. Maybe not back at Sankeys?

Good point. Interesting observation, not sure we can read much if anything into it: the Abode family have all been v.enthusiastic about Hi and have been sharing the teaser vid on their social media channels.

Another interesting note which could play a factor: the sleeping partner in Abode works for Ushuaia.

Let's not forget they hosted a few dates on the Premier Etage/El Salon for Sundays at Space last year.

Aside from the Coxy after parties at Benimussa last season, what is Game Over's track record? Do they have much capital behind them?

It's been said before getting a few marquee acts in to do one-offs in Privi's main room could work.

The Chems, Underworld, Aphex Twin, Orbital, Sacha & Digweed...

Stick them in there around Coxy. Maybe this is a little far fetched. But I'm thinking of ways it can work.
Game Over is being put together but Carls team from Safehouse, so I'd say they have some capital. I totally agree about big parties at privilege I'd love to see it happen.

Game Over is being put together but Carls team from Safehouse, so I'd say they have some capital. I totally agree about big parties at privilege I'd love to see it happen.

Digweed is still managed by Safehouse, right?

Told my wife last night this Glitterbox could end up in San Antonio this year.

She replied "well that's that f*cked then"

Haha. Followed by "that's all you need is a club full off pisshead w*nkers".

Don't hold back love:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back