*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you don't go to a defected night to be musically blown away :) and the san an crowd you mentioned will not care who's playing or if its hardbag house and disco trance... its best to keep the chin strokers in PDB for as long as possible..

That's totally subjective. I went three times last year and was blown away. Apart from the Basement Jaxx set which was utter dogsh*te.

Last edited:
glitterbox is doing a great job and attracting the somewhat 'older' crowd of 30-40 year olds who are better off than the average raver so the party would attract the perfect crowd for the new HI and their vip tables, where I'm sure they'll end up.

glitterbox is doing a great job and attracting the somewhat 'older' crowd of 30-40 year olds who are better off than the average raver so the party would attract the perfect crowd for the new HI and their vip tables, where I'm sure they'll end up.
I disagree with that. I'm 42 and went Glitterbox last year for the first time and was pretty impressed. What I liked about it was that the dancefloor was packed and the atmosphere was spot on.

I went Soul Heaven the following night at Pikes. Older crowd, no VIP and again a great atmosphere.

Now whilst I don't disagree that the demographic you are describing are possibly better off than the average raver, but going all out VIP on a night like Glitterbox would finish it.

In the same weekend, I also went Solomun+1. A completely different thing and the standout night of our weekend, but the VIP in there were an absolute menace.

In the same weekend, I also went Solomun+1. A completely different thing and the standout night of our weekend, but the VIP in there were an absolute menace.

I was shocked by the fact that there wasn't even anywhere to sit down in Destino (besides the floor or a ledge!) unless you were a VIP - even if you'd spent good money on drinks.

new horror themed rock music bar in the west end: the crypt :!:

15326418_726261500864805_7168477836532205664_n.jpg

and since last october, xtreme is no longer playing electronic music and is now a rock bar!
"be afraid,be very afraid" I'm petrified

hi-ibiza-copia.jpg

LUCIANO PODRÍA SER UNO DE LOS FICHAJES DE HÏ IBIZA
El chileno Luciano y su equipo de Vagabundos intentan llevar al pie de la letra el nombre de su fiesta en la isla, y cada verano nos sorprenden con un nuevo club donde desarrollar sus noches de fiesta.

Después de pasar el pasado verano por Pacha, compartiendo la noche de los viernes con otras marcas dentro de Insane. Luciano puede volver a playa d`en bossa para estrenarse en el nuevo Hï Ibiza el nuevo club de Ushuaïa Entertainment, que ocupara el espacio dejado por Space y Pepe Roselló.

Pacha, Boom, Ushuaïa, Amnesia, Space y ahora Hï Ibiza, esta claro que estos auténticos nómadas de la noche ibicenca pueden ser uno de los grandes fichajes para alguna de las noches de música underground del nuevo club. Estaremos atentos a las nuevas noticias que nos llegandesde Cadenza y Vagabunos y si finalmente se confirma este fichaje.

I know lots of people in their 20s that love Glitterbox.

hi-ibiza-copia.jpg

LUCIANO PODRÍA SER UNO DE LOS FICHAJES DE HÏ IBIZA
El chileno Luciano y su equipo de Vagabundos intentan llevar al pie de la letra el nombre de su fiesta en la isla, y cada verano nos sorprenden con un nuevo club donde desarrollar sus noches de fiesta.

Después de pasar el pasado verano por Pacha, compartiendo la noche de los viernes con otras marcas dentro de Insane. Luciano puede volver a playa d`en bossa para estrenarse en el nuevo Hï Ibiza el nuevo club de Ushuaïa Entertainment, que ocupara el espacio dejado por Space y Pepe Roselló.

Pacha, Boom, Ushuaïa, Amnesia, Space y ahora Hï Ibiza, esta claro que estos auténticos nómadas de la noche ibicenca pueden ser uno de los grandes fichajes para alguna de las noches de música underground del nuevo club. Estaremos atentos a las nuevas noticias que nos llegandesde Cadenza y Vagabunos y si finalmente se confirma este fichaje.

LUCIANO COULD BE ONE OF HÍ IBIZA'S SCORES
The Chilean Luciano and his team of Vagabundos try to take to the letter the name of their party on the island, and every summer we are surprised with a new club where to develop their nights of celebration.

After spending last summer for Pacha, sharing the Friday night with other brands inside Insane. Luciano can return to playa d`en bossa to premiere in the new Hï Ibiza the new club of Ushuaïa Entertainment, which will occupy the space left by Space and Pepe Roselló.

Pacha, Boom, Ushuaïa, Amnesia, Space and now Hï Ibiza, it is clear that these authentic nomads of the Ibiza night can be one of the great signings for some of the new club's underground music nights. We will be attentive to the new news that arrived us Cadenza and Vagabunos and if finally this signing is confirmed.

Ibiza Global Radio announced Music On at Amnesia a few minutes ago... is it a new information?

I was shocked by the fact that there wasn't even anywhere to sit down in Destino (besides the floor or a ledge!) unless you were a VIP - even if you'd spent good money on drinks.

For Rumours tho, you're able to sit down or even lie down on their poolside chairs (you can adjust it to sit down). I was able to do this even in the last hour of the night.

This is just my personal experience from rumours July 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back