*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go for oppersite...literally... and say Eden
I think Defected would work well in Eden. I'd love to see Glitterbox in Pacha but I don't think I'd put money on that happening! I think they're likely to be involved in the space that was Space.

I think Defected would work well in Eden. I'd love to see Glitterbox in Pacha but I don't think I'd put money on that happening! I think they're likely to be involved in the space that was Space.

Agree, I love the club and that sound system !! - I think Eden will be upping it's game this year.

did defected not have one or two very successful parties in Eden during the time they had a residency at Booom (and when Booom was having various issues?)

did defected not have one or two very successful parties in Eden during the time they had a residency at Booom (and when Booom was having various issues?)

I'm sure it was always packed, not even sure why they left the island and can only assume to concentrate on Croatia....

why would you think so? if one of those parties happens in san an it would be the best thing that can happen to the place.

Because I've been going to Ibiza for 20+ years and San An is everything I dislike about Ibiza. All the drunk west end idiots in clubs is the last thing I'd want to party with.

Because I've been going to Ibiza for 20+ years and San An is everything I dislike about Ibiza. All the drunk west end idiots in clubs is the last thing I'd want to party with.

I get your point, but diminishing san an to just the west end and its people...errrr. san an as an area has some of the best beaches of the island, there are some great restaurants in and around san antonio and it has two really nice clubs. if a few decent promoters have the balls to throw a night in there, hats off from me. it is exactly what san an needs and could, middle term, also attract other people to go there (as long as accommodation prices stay reasonable, unlike over in pdb).

for a long time I personally vouched for PdB (if I had to decide between two holiday resorts), but the way it's changed in the last few years...I'm now hardly ever there anymore.

San An is a lot tamer and quieter at night than it used to be. You can easily avoid the west end and i still think after all these years the sunset strip is one of the best things about ibiza.

I couldn't disagree more, I visited the sunset strip this year and it's had the soul ripped out of it, its horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back