*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stivi

Is Eric Prydz likely to have any kind of residency this year? If so any idea which night of the week? Sorry, long time Vet lurker making my first post in a bid to get my Mrs back to Ibiza this year.

@stivi

Is Eric Prydz likely to have any kind of residency this year? If so any idea which night of the week? Sorry, long time Vet lurker making my first post in a bid to get my Mrs back to Ibiza this year.

yes I do believe so.
not sure but I think either tues or weds. also not sure how many nights, might only be throughout july and august? we shall see.

yes I do believe so.
not sure but I think either tues or weds. also not sure how many nights, might only be throughout july and august? we shall see.
Cheers. You have just secured my pass to the Island the year! Any idea when we would know? Sorry to be pushy, we can only do 3-4 days due to having kids.

Cheers. You have just secured my pass to the Island the year! Any idea when we would know? Sorry to be pushy, we can only do 3-4 days due to having kids.

I really don't know when that's going to be confirmed I'm afraid. might be soon, might be a while still. for now it's simply a pretty certain seeming rumor.

I really don't know when that's going to be confirmed I'm afraid. might be soon, might be a while still. for now it's simply a pretty certain seeming rumor.
Appreciated. So Ushuaia or Privi then?!

it's gonna be in dc10 man.

joking obviously...but as so often, the venue will publish first, and us the second after :)
Haha, of course it has. Anyway cheers, you have won me an Ibiza holiday this year. I'd just better hold off booking and hope I don't find myself with no hotel!

it's still gonna be privilege though, don't expect it to be brand new.

not bad for a first try.
Nice if they upgrade the HiFi system in there. Really cannot wait to get back. Is the back of the main room still glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back