*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess viva warriors, do not sleep and solomun staying on sundays, so one more big underground party that stivi was referring ot would make sundays really BIG, right?

I was thinking defected more likely won't be in Ibiza again this year, already bugging up their croatia stuff

Saying that Luciano can be hit and miss when he insists on playing sets full of loops. However, when he is on form he is one of the best about.

He played one of the best sets for me last year at Cocoon in July. No loops, just straight music. His set was filled with tracks from years past so it would be nice vibing to stuff you knew. (Pete Heller - Simpler, Opus which is basically a staple of Amnesia now). Just a perfect representation of Ibiza IMO, even tho some parts of his set were the same at other parties he did around the same time.

Would be nice to have Defected come back. And as if Sundays weren't already big enough, I wonder what they have planned

He plays ANTS a fair bit and I'd say he is very accessible for that younger UK market who is just getting into underground music; would make sense for Ushuaia to tie him up at the new venue IMO.

You're close to the UK scene. What you hearing about HS82? A full on Knee Deep residency somewhere?

Sorted Wysie.... He has signed a 2 year deal at Pacha

Knee Deep are a quality record label, I feel it will be their season this year, Veins and Massai ( OC and Verde ) were a master craft of production.

Saw Hot and KDS at Tabbaco Dock on NYD and really looking forward to The Social and Printworks

Last edited:
I never caught one of HS82 nights last year. Did he pull in the punters (dance floor and tables) in Pacha?

I agree. Makes little sense. But Darius has all but confirmed it'll be at Cova Santa. He even used the line "unofficial afters for Paradise"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back