*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder just what nights they will have at Hi. I assume an Ants carry on? Maybe a La Familia (Voorn & Fanciulli) night? ENTER? (will they really be able to agree terms and fees). In terms of the EDM nights, Guetta has Pacha, so can't see there being a carry on, and do many of the other nights have enough carry-on pull? Or are we looking at the 'carry-on' thing are wrong, and actually they will create new nights.

for hi...yeah saturdays is pretty clear what's gonna happen I think. ants, have a coffee, continue over at hi.

other nights...think of people like armin, garrix, prydz. and some disco night too. and some more.

Seeing as Space used to be the king of opening and closing parties do you think Ushuaia/Hi will try to continue this? Instead of the Car park I guess they would use the Ushuaia stage then move into Hi and if this is the case do you recon they would stick to their underground line ups as previous Ushuaia closings have had? Just some thought on it really, nothing will ever top a Space closing though!

for hi...yeah saturdays is pretty clear what's gonna happen I think. ants, have a coffee, continue over at hi.

other nights...think of people like armin, garrix, prydz. and some disco night too. and some more.

So far - in terms of club nights - we have:
Ants Carry-On (Sa)
Luciano
Glitterbox
Armin
Prydz (own night?)
Garrix (own night?)

6/7 nights
So one more "underground" night? Tale of Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back