*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriatique, H.O.S.H and Johannes Brecht down for Diynamic DC10 event on 14/07 (Gigatools). With Cox on the Tuesdays either side could be a good time before the complete and utter August madness.

Unless maybe more than 1 Diynamic event at DC10? If @stivi goes blossom walking and drinking after he may tell us later

Adriatique, H.O.S.H and Johannes Brecht down for Diynamic DC10 event on 14/07 (Gigatools). With Cox on the Tuesdays either side could be a good time before the complete and utter August madness.

I agree that period looks like a good one to come. do a week thursday 13th july to thursday 20th and you'll get plenty of good stuff.

I've got a slow workday today, so looking at Gigatools haha. Looks like Pacha have a "Vintage Party" on Saturday 20 May, so maybe they aren't starting their main summer parties until the Ushuaia/ HÏ / Amnesia opening weekend?

I've just seen that Eats Everything has been confirmed for Friday 2nd June @ Pacha... I'm assuming Insane is still the event with a number of takeovers

Is Eats Everything now a big enough draw to have his own Edible takeover? Will he be a guest for someone like HS82? Interesting none the least.

Is Eats Everything now a big enough draw to have his own Edible takeover? Will he be a guest for someone like HS82? Interesting none the least.

Well, we know that Luciano has definitely departed from last year's 4. I would say Eat Everything is on par with HS82 in terms of pull. Arguably moreso. I didn't think he was big enough yet to warrant his own night, but apparently it worked, so why not EE too?

I've just seen that Eats Everything has been confirmed for Friday 2nd June @ Pacha... I'm assuming Insane is still the event with a number of takeovers

My guess would be he'd be a guest at 'Knee Deep' with HS82.

I think as a producer he is a genius. I don't like all of his material - his poppier stuff under his own name is chart fodder for example. But as Cirez D he is a credible techno producer. As Pryda he has maintained a degree of credibility for the entire Prog House genre that so nearly got washed-away amongst the tide of shite that was big room EDM.

And as an entertainer, I think his performances are a treat for the senses. Amazing production.

To some people that is irrelevant. Which is fine. I think it has a time and place.

I think as a producer he is a genius. I don't like all of his material - his poppier stuff under his own name is chart fodder for example. But as Cirez D he is a credible techno producer. As Pryda he has maintained a degree of credibility for the entire Prog House genre that so nearly got washed-away amongst the tide of shite that was big room EDM.

And as an entertainer, I think his performances are a treat for the senses. Amazing production.

To some people that is irrelevant. Which is fine. I think it has a time and place.

Pretty much agree with all of this.

I don't have a problem with music people having multiple personas. Ultimately you want to be loved, respected AND fed. Loads of DJs I know tailor their music to different crowds.

my only issue is people pretending to be 'underground' when everybody knows they've spent their entire careers whoring themselves on every billboard, hype chart and festival going

Can anyone tell me if HYTE will be likely to come back on Wednesday's at Amnesia? Missed out on HYTE last year and I need to see Enzo or if not some of the HYTE gang at Amnesia this year!

My guess would be he'd be a guest at 'Knee Deep' with HS82.

Agree. On the grounds that if he were launching Edible as its own night that the reveal would've marketed a bit better than just "oh look, gigatools says Eats Everything is playing at Pacha on this date"

Is it likely that Pikes will have any parties on in late May/June? I'd hoped with IMS being bigger this year, for its 10th anniversary, that there would be a few good parties on during then.

Speaking of IMS, are they not meant to be unveiling details of the Dalt Vila event(s) this week?

Can anyone tell me if HYTE will be likely to come back on Wednesday's at Amnesia? Missed out on HYTE last year and I need to see Enzo or if not some of the HYTE gang at Amnesia this year!

I think it has been said that HYTE will be at Amnesia on Wednesday. Not heard anything about if Fuse are linking up with them again.

Is it likely that Pikes will have any parties on in late May/June? I'd hoped with IMS being bigger this year, for its 10th anniversary, that there would be a few good parties on during then.

Speaking of IMS, are they not meant to be unveiling details of the Dalt Vila event(s) this week?

yeah PIKES for me too. not much else really twists my melons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back