*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
solomun stays where he was.

As we have all said time and time again, why would he go anywhere else! Didn't he actually sign with Pacha ages ago (late last year), so was never actually much chance of him leaving?

What night are tale if us likely to take up, could they be Sundays at Vista room?
Im there for Sat sun Monday at end of June.

Darius Syrossian at Blue Marlin on Sunday 21 & 28 May. A pre-season warm up or a regular pre-night warm-up?

What night are tale if us likely to take up, could they be Sundays at Vista room?
Im there for Sat sun Monday at end of June.

afterlife only started at the start of july last year so it *might* not even matter in which club or on what night of the week they're on if you're here at the end of june - afterlife simply might not be on yet. it's all gonna be announced sooooon...

it's a fact.

As in.....
fact.jpg

nothing to do with 'fact barcelona' no.
a fact black coffee going to play hï.
more when it's all announced.

Shame the dates I'm there is the only dates defected not in Ibiza....cheers Croatia! I'll just have to make do with catching the defected stage at We Are Festvl at the end of May:D

Shame the dates I'm there is the only dates defected not in Ibiza....cheers Croatia! I'll just have to make do with catching the defected stage at We Are Festvl at the end of May:D

Where did you see this? Defected Croatia is 10th Aug - 15th Aug

Both Sunday 6th & 13th are listed at Eden on their site.

(Edited: for posting external ticket link - sorry mods!!)

So pleased to see Defected at Eden. I doubt I'll go personally as the crowd is likely to be a little young for me (although the other couple I'm going with may well go), but it's great to see a big night with 'big' names back in San An. I can't see how this can't do well (although it is Ibiza, you never know). I always stay in the bay when I visit and I have a real soft spot for this side of the island.

My last memory of Eden was 6 years ago, being absolutely crammed in like a sardine on a night when Tinie Tempah was there (don't ask!). There was this DJ before him who looked a bit like Ali G and the music was horrendous (yes even worse than TT). It was just chart/pop songs spend up really fast, and he kept playing/singing the intro to Seven Nation Army. As I type I'm realising that this sounds like this something I've hallucinated which is entirely possible given the synthetic drug fumes around the club that night.

Hi have released an Andrea Oliva video now. (not that he's involvement is any great surprise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back