*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked from bern to barcelona last year after the season, 1400km in 53 days. not sure how many litres of water my engine used or how many kilos of pasta I ate during that time, but I swear that to me it was a much better experience than racing somewhere with the car. each to their own though :)

Doing it again this offseason?

ok guys, here´s a little update with all the big clubs´ closing dates...

AMNESIA - 14TH OCTOBER (normally well into 15th october and this edition might be just a little bit special ;) )
BENIMUSSA PARK - 10TH OCTOBER
DC10 - 9TH OCTOBER (...normally dc10 is one of the last ones to close really so I *personally* wouldn´t be surprised if they added another week suddenly)
DESTINO - 5TH OCTOBER - but then there´s another two rumours so the very last event is sunday 15th october
EDEN - still TBA
ES PARADIS - 23RD SEPTEMBER
HI IBIZA - 8TH OCTOBER
HEART - 8TH OCTOBER
PACHA - last big party is solomun closing 15TH OCTOBER
PRIVILEGE - TBA very soon
SANKEYS - still TBA
USHUAIA - 7TH OCTOBER

Last edited:
ok guys, here´s a little update with all the big clubs´ closing dates...

AMNESIA - 14TH OCTOBER (normally well into 15th october and this edition might be just a little bit special ;) )
BENIMUSSA PARK - 10TH OCTOBER
DC10 - 9TH OCTOBER (...normally dc10 is one of the last ones to close really so I *personally* wouldn´t be surprised if they added another week suddenly)
DESTINO - 5TH OCTOBER - but then there´s another two rumours so the very last event is sunday 15th october
EDEN - still TBA
ES PARADIS - 23RD SEPTEMBER
HI IBIZA - 8TH OCTOBER
HEART - still TBA
PACHA - last big party is solomun closing 15TH OCTOBER
PRIVILEGE - TBA very soon
SANKEYS - still TBA
USHUAIA - 7TH OCTOBER

update on this:

HEART has its closing party on sunday 8th october - line up still TBA.

also, heart will stay open every night until then...various parties will run later than originally planned (I´m just updating the calendar). line ups to follow soon...

I walked from bern to barcelona last year after the season, 1400km in 53 days. not sure how many litres of water my engine used or how many kilos of pasta I ate during that time, but I swear that to me it was a much better experience than racing somewhere with the car. each to their own though :)
Wooaaa! Awesome Stivi

Where did you sleep for all those night during your trek ?

Wooaaa! Awesome Stivi

Where did you sleep for all those night during your trek ?

This is what he looked like before getting fed a jimmiz house

73d79afd9509fb251ba3bae70493684e--film-serie-running-inspiration.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back